NRA Corruption

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
In 1995 I ponied up and bought a LIFETIME membership....but apparently LIFETIME is only a couple years. They came begging for more $$$, then stopped sending stuff. I called them and let them know I moved, and they couldn't find me in their system as a lifetime member or a member at all. I knew then this is a shady outfit,a and that ole Wayne was a crook.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
In 1995 I ponied up and bought a LIFETIME membership....but apparently LIFETIME is only a couple years. They came begging for more $$$, then stopped sending stuff. I called them and let them know I moved, and they couldn't find me in their system as a lifetime member or a member at all. I knew then this is a shady outfit,a and that ole Wayne was a crook.

They did the same shit to me. Bought a 3-year membership so they’d stop wasting money sending me a shitload of renewal notices all year every year. It didn’t even slow them down. Non-stop membership expiration notices.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought a lifetime membership in the 90s, and still got lots of mail, now I don't but I do get the magazine so I guess I am still a member. Pretty disappointing that the org has become corrupt but not really surprising.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a lifetime member and get tons of shit asking for more money. Is what it is but they still wield a lot of political power. So long as they keep fighting for gun rights I don't care. Hopefully they take out some of the trash.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
md-baltimore-trash-can.jpg

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not a member, but damnit Wayne. I think we do need good pro-gun orgs. Back to Wayne...
Robert Kraft is a multi-billionaire and budgeted way better.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m not a member, but damnit Wayne. I think we do need good pro-gun orgs. Back to Wayne...
Robert Kraft is a multi-billionaire and budgeted way better.

Ol Bob Kraft and his cheap ass handies is one of the funniest things I’ve read about lately

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Without flamingo interns ...whats even the point of working oneselfs way up to these levels of power.

I would absolutely pay for her inflatable flamingo.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a member...but like everyone else...get a shitload of junk mail from them.....just shred the form up and send back in the self paid envelope....I do the same thing with all the credit card app forms mail too....:cool:

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a member...but like everyone else...get a shitload of junk mail from them.....just shred the form up and send back in the self paid envelope....I do the same thing with all the credit card app forms mail too....:cool:

Haha. I think you should up your game and start including ridiculous things in those envelopes. The Las Vegas stripper trading cards come to mind.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha. I think you should up your game and start including ridiculous things in those envelopes. The Las Vegas stripper trading cards come to mind.
ha ha..don't give any ideas..but hey, the envelope is paid for, why let that go to waste??? right....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not gonna lie first time i read the headline i thought it was NDA corruption

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need to get serious about clicking the ads on this site so V can score some nice oil patch whores and make us a calendar, or at least some more tasteful stickers for our buckets.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m not surprised by any of this. I left the NRA quite awhile ago when it turned into a bunch of politicians who quit representing me like I would want to be represented. Now I see they were as corrupt, wasteful, and deceitful as politicians too. We really do need a group to stand for what they claimed to stand for...they just weren’t it. Not recently anyways...Not even f’ing close!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76