NRA Corruption

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
not shocked larry potterfield supports wayne. Couple crooked bastards

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be thrilled to see Wayne do jail time. You think about what his selfish actions have done to harm our cause - it makes me sick.

A guy can dream.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any organization above county or local level seems to become exponentially more corrupt as you go up to regional, state, and then the national levels. Instead of looking to support a national organization to protect something you are passionate about (ie. Constitutional Rights), why not make sure your COUNTY SHERIFF will stand behind and fulfill their oath. County Sheriffs have the power to decide which laws and law enforcement agencies are allowed into his county. Want proof, just look at the number of County Sheriffs that came out and publicly announced that state/national gun control laws WILL NOT be enforced in their county and neither the governor nor the president could overthrow that announcement. They can threaten other actions, but they CAN NOT overthrow that announcement. Where do you think that authority comes from????? The County Sheriff is THE ONLY......LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL.....ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE in this entire nation!!!!! With that comes immense power and authority. The people do not elect state troopers, state police, city police, FBI agents, ATF agents, blah blah blah. These folks are all appointed or hired by the municipality ie. the city, state, and nation and can be FIRED. A county Sheriff CAN NOT BE FIRED. Not by the governor and not by the president. They must be recalled by the same people who elected them. If your County Sheriff won't uphold his oath and protect your rights.....you need a new county Sheriff and I have a suspicion that a couple hundred folks demanding these assurances to uphold their oath from the candidates will make a significant impact come election time. Just a thought, carry on.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
is that straight from the posse comatitus manual or did you ad lib?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
NRA was a money grabbing scheme from the get go. I never fell for that shit and never sent them a dime. Hope they all get anal warts in prison.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'll agree that it sounds like someone, or many, might be oof kilter in the NRA and changes need to be made. At the same time I have a problem trusting some DA from New York when it comes to trying to eliminate the NRA. Why is it that no DA in a liberal state sees a problem with the money that has been paid to Hunter Biden? I'm not supporting Wayne as I really don't know who is at fault but I'll be damed if I'm going to jump on the NewYork DA's bandwagon. Where would we be today without the NRA? Since we're dealing with 3-letter acronyms, why is no DA investigating the financial feelings of the BLM? Had a man tell me what I was pretty young, "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see." Might be even better advice today.

Happycamper

Honored Member
From my "old man" perspective I'd say KDM nailed it with some pretty solid advice. I think we all agree that the swamp dwellers control the Gov't and many of its agencies. I also believe the swamp is deeper and wider than many of us realize. The cartels have the money to buy and thus control just about anything they choose. There are a lot of greedy bastards out there ready and willing to sell us out.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
is that straight from the posse comatitus manual or did you ad lib?

Just something that folks SHOULD KNOW, but most don't or won't take the time to figure out on their own. Most seem to prefer to just bitch and moan about how they are getting railroaded and getting their rights trampled by state and federal agencies and legislatures while at the same time doing absolutely NOTHING to educate themselves on how to stop it from happening. Oh and BTW I thought I would alleviate some of you ignorance and let you know that The Posse Comitatus Act addresses and limits the use of military personnel to enforce civilian laws and nothing to do with the county Sheriff. Have a good day!!

STEEL WOOL

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to start my own religion. Those bastards make big bucks. Look at scientology.., then with the money we can make our own laws.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eeew. Sounds like a lot of hard work and rejection during the early stages.

Fishing seems like a better way to spend my free time.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Settle down Gordon Kahl

Strike Two!! What did I say that wasn't true?? And for your own knowledge base, Gordon Kahl was a member of an armed group that was primarily against TAXATION. Specifically income tax. I fail to see how an anti taxation group has anything to do with people knowing that their county Sheriff has the ability to protect their constitutional rights from being trampled by basically anyone to include the potus. Do you have any useful or helpful information that might assist people in becoming aware of local resources they can access to protect themselves and their rights or is it your intention to just hurl veiled insults and innuendo?? Oh and comparing me to a guy that kills the wounded even after the fight is won is BS.

Last edited:

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha.

WormWiggler simply doesn’t understand. Kind of like having the screen name “WormWiggler” with a profile picture of a Disney character and trying to explain to others that he’s not a pedophile. Eventually, it will click.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75