state record walleye

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with eyexer I would fight if I knew it
was legit they have no right to treat someone like that

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He is doing just like the media. Submitting to a forum his narrative to draw public support to achieve his outcome. I'm sure the authorities used more than this to come up with their conclusions. If I remember right the gnf even brought all the evidence to the attorney general office for review

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even the guy that netted it(the first person to see it) said it wasn’t hooked in the mouth. This guy is a complete fruit cake and knows it wasn’t mouth hooked. Why is he asking for a good lawyer?! I thought he already had one? TOM OFFER TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR!!! HAVE YOU OFFERED TO TAKE ONE? Cause if I caught this fish legally I’d be screaming to take one. It’s pretty simple

- - - Updated - - -

First question: At any time did you see the hook in the fishes mouth?

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tom, I congratulated you originally so I can say that I was totally fine with a new record. Did you see that your walleye was hooked IN THE MOUTH? If not, let it go. After having a dead fish for a state record and finally getting that off the books, nobody wants another sketchy record.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
So NOW we all trust NDGF's process and logic? I say let the guy make his case and try to clear his name. The whole thing was a mess from the beginning. 99.5% certain from a witness has sent innocent men to the electric chair...but seriously, just take a lie detector test....

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wouldn’t want any doubt to my name too if it was me. Let it go? Why would you want your name tied to being a liar forever if really weren’t.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everything anybody has posted regarding this was second hand knowledge or speculation. Now he has all the documentation regarding this and I would imagine if it is unsubstantiated it will all be shown to the public.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who fucking cares. It’s not like this big fish is somehow your life’s work. He didn’t create the fish, father it, or train it to be the biggest, baddest sombitch out there. Any fool can get lucky and catch a big fish. Seems retarded through and through. Whooptie fucking do

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who fucking cares. It’s not like this big fish is somehow your life’s work. He didn’t create the fish, father it, or train it to be the biggest, baddest sombitch out there. Any fool can get lucky and catch a big fish. Seems retarded through and through. Whooptie fucking do
its not about the fish anymore. Hasn’t been since they disqualified it

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even the guy that netted it(the first person to see it) said it wasn’t hooked in the mouth. This guy is a complete fruit cake and knows it wasn’t mouth hooked. Why is he asking for a good lawyer?! I thought he already had one? TOM OFFER TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR!!! HAVE YOU OFFERED TO TAKE ONE? Cause if I caught this fish legally I’d be screaming to take one. It’s pretty simple

- - - Updated - - -

First question: At any time did you see the hook in the fishes mouth?
Same question for his netting buddy also. If they pass, give him his fricken trophy and a patch to sew on his coat and enjoy.

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Take a lie detector test"

is basically the same as saying,
"I'll take this to the supreme court!"...

None of that actually works like that....
That's not how any of this works...

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is why all my trophy fish get eaten in the dark... no ammo for the never-do-wells

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member

How do you really feel?

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Correct me if I’m wrong here but isn’t the one thing that is for sure here is Mr. Volk has no possible way of knowing what the situation was with with this fish until it was delivered back to him? Not calling the guy a liar here but if the fish was landed by someone else at a distance how could could he be so sure of anything related to the fish until it was delivered to him?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75