Pecker pants bikers.....

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
how does that even become ones hobby...… hey im gonna put tight shit on literally cut off circulation to by penis and ride around on the busiest roads in suburban Bismarck. and for more excitement im going to do it at 8am and 5pm and then initiate measure to get "bike lanes" at taxpayer expense but still ride in the middle of the road..

imagine-dating-someone-and-finding-out-they-do-this-on-26486389.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What in the hell. Apparently i still cant post pics properly from my phone. Im really gonna get myself in trouble one of these days

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard Chris Hansen lol

Attachments

maxresdefault.jpg

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see these guys and think they are one text message away from being a greasy spot on the highway. No thank you.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
E5739FC4-95DA-4D75-BEBD-9A4A280B0642.jpg

Why do you talk about dating and show a pic with a bunch of dudes?

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You haven't seen anything down there. Everyone that comes to AK every year seems to forget that people actually live here and are trying to get on with their daily activities and don't care about some citidiot's little adventure.

I passed about 30 groups of cyclists just running down to Seward and back last weekend. People travel from all over the world to get honked and cussed at on their bikes in AK. They all think it's some badass deal to bike the whole Kenai Peninsula or bike from Homer to Prudhoe. About every 10 minutes the traffic will slow to a creep and you gotta work your way by as everyone tries to pass these clowns for 10 minutes. Most often it is the people in vehicles that they put in the most danger trying to swerve to miss their dumb ass. A 2 hour drive usually takes about 3 in the summer. One of the groups had a person pulling a trailer that said "baby." That kid would be better off in the foster care system. Between that and the extra half hour added to my commute a couple times a week because there are 30 motorhomes pulled over looking at a damn black bear in the ditch or an eagle in a tree; I am about to lose it. The motor homes made their return last week.

Rolling Coal is about the douchiest thing in the world, but I just can't control myself sometimes during tourist season...... It's obviously going to be a very long 4 months for me. Better just order a pallet of Busch Light.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You haven't seen anything down there. Everyone that comes to AK every year seems to forget that people actually live here and are trying to get on with their daily activities and don't care about some citidiot's little adventure.

I passed about 30 groups of cyclists just running down to Seward and back last weekend. People travel from all over the world to get honked and cussed at on their bikes in AK. They all think it's some badass deal to bike the whole Kenai Peninsula or bike from Homer to Prudhoe. About every 10 minutes the traffic will slow to a creep and you gotta work your way by as everyone tries to pass these clowns for 10 minutes. Most often it is the people in vehicles that they put in the most danger trying to swerve to miss their dumb ass. A 2 hour drive usually takes about 3 in the summer. One of the groups had a person pulling a trailer that said "baby." That kid would be better off in the foster care system. Between that and the extra half hour added to my commute a couple times a week because there are 30 motorhomes pulled over looking at a damn black bear in the ditch or an eagle in a tree; I am about to lose it. The motor homes made their return last week.

Rolling Coal is about the douchiest thing in the world, but I just can't control myself sometimes during tourist season...... It's obviously going to be a very long 4 months for me. Better just order a pallet of Busch Light.
Get yourself a real dirty burning diesel and smoke em.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah bikers are just about as bad as those big green and red vehicles that have 8 tire and usually take up both lanes and get in my way this time of year. Why cant everybody just be off the road and get out of my way.

Or waiting at these intersection where this big desiel powered vehicle pulls a crap load of boxes or tanks. And sometimes both. The nerve of everyone else.::::;:stirthepot

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^ I think we found our resident Lance Armstrong^^

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah bikers are just about as bad as those big green and red vehicles that have 8 tire and usually take up both lanes and get in my way this time of year. Why cant everybody just be off the road and get out of my way.

Or waiting at these intersection where this big desiel powered vehicle pulls a crap load of boxes or tanks. And sometimes both. The nerve of everyone else.::::;:stirthepot
what color pecker pants do you wear? Difference is an 18 wheeler is liscensed and tabbed and is usually on the roads to support commerce..... same with farm equipment and trains. motorcyles pay to register as well. Pecker pants bike riders? Nope just out for a travel and commerce interupting cruise......before you come back with a “well most of them pay to register their cars... blah blah blah”. Exactly, their 65mph driving cars are.... not their 10 speed jiffy.

Last edited:

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We don’t have any of this gayness out west here.

Funny you bring this up. When he said pecker pants bikers you were the first person I though of. Thought maybe you had your assless chaps on backwards again riding your Harley around.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

eseamands and I will haul one up for a halibut trip.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Better yet maybe some kind of salmon scent as a 10 grizz would probably make them ride a little faster haha

hqdefault.jpg

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
what color pecker pants do you wear? Difference is an 18 wheeler is liscensed and tabbed and is usually on the roads to support commerce..... same with farm equipment and trains. motorcyles pay to register as well. Pecker pants bike riders? Nope just out for a travel and commerce interupting cruise......before you come back with a “well most of them pay to register their cars... blah blah blah”. Exactly, their 65mph driving cars are.... not their 10 speed jiffy.

My point being by law they have just as much right on the road as all vehicles on the road. Like it or not. I dont ride. My wife used to and enjoyed it and have heard the other side of the story and how alot of drivers treated her without any respect. It's their hobby let them enjoy it and give them room.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
My point being by law they have just as much right on the road as all vehicles on the road. Like it or not. I dont ride. My wife used to and enjoyed it and have heard the other side of the story and how alot of drivers treated her without any respect. It's their hobby let them enjoy it and give them room.

Do you like drivers cruising in the left lane on interstate holding up traffic?

duckman1302

Founding Member
Founding Member

This is true, BUT they need to follow the rules of the road. In my limited experience with them, most do not.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
WTF who shot the video of me!!! ;:;rofl ..............If I had a wiener like that I would be a stud in a whore house. ;:;boozer

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK I'll stir the pot. I have done several charity bike rides that ranged from 50 to 150 miles They are mostly set up on two lane country roads to keep riders off of highways and other heavily trafficked roads. If you do not build up to a ride you will end up on the side of the road waiting for someone to drive you to the end. Actually I was just finishing dinner and going for a ride tonight (On the bike trail). Even though the rules allow riding side by side courtesy dictates you ride single file when traffic approaches. A foot from the white line sounds like they are to the right of the lane to me. Unless there is a wide paved berm they are right, get over it. Regarding your dislike of tight pants on men, Don't look at it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74