Pecker pants bikers.....

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
3C991A29-F2F3-4E57-8DA8-BA282596FFD0.jpg

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw another bicyclist on hwy 83 by washburn friday. Not only did this guy have a flashing light on his bike, he also rode as far over on the shoulder as he could as to not influence traffic. To top it off he wore a bright safety yellow jacket and normal pants. He is what all pecker pants bikers should aspire to be. Thank you mr. 83 not pecker pants biker for the courtesy you showed other motorists while you enjoyed your hobby. My hat is off to you sir.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go ride Bear Tooth Pass in the summer. Gets to the point you just keep your line and hope they get out of the way.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did a 50 miler yesterday morning, had my pecker pants on and high visibility clothing. Overall was happy with the traffic and respect given. Worst ones are the pecker pants Harley riders. Gotta make noise all the time so you notice them, don't move over for anything, and have a bimbo on the back taking video of the scenery on her cell phone. Mid life crisis's everywhere in leathers LOL. You hate bicyclists, I hate bikers. The motorcycle rally is a great time to vacation LOL!

The group I was with is all trending towards gravel riding (when not able to mountain bike). Same scenery, less traffic, much safer than on the pavement. Just a lot of risk and disruption on the pavement anymore, especially in places where there isn't much respect for bicyclists. Maybe the trend of gravel riding will happen up there too, lots of folks doing it down here. You can't hardly give away a road bike!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My neighbor and his bunch are going to get smeared all over the highway one day, those rag head truckers are to busy pissing in their water jugs to see a bunch of bikers, by the way what do you call a female biker

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My neighbor and his bunch are going to get smeared all over the highway one day, those rag head truckers are to busy pissing in their water jugs to see a bunch of bikers, by the way what do you call a female biker

Camel toes pants biker

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
You mean like this???
cache.php

I bet if this gal was hoggin the road you guys wouldn't be bitchin!!

girl-on-a-bike.jpg

I'd drive as slow as 2 mph behind that!! :;:rockit..................;:;rofl

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88