Pecker pants bikers.....

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The kids parents, turned out I was the second one this kid had nailed jumping a curb into the street
Kid seems to have a future as a spandex laden pecker pants, with his no f's given about traffic attitude.

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
" Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles " you may want to let these asshats on 2 wheels know this

Absolutely the rules apply, and I'm yet to find one 10-speeder in a Speedo that complies.. If they want to be treated like a vehicle they need to abide by the rules and pay licenses and taxes on that 10-Speed to use the road.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy that walked into bonanza and did that back in the day got a little extra seasoning......

Holy hot damn. Kurtr, you were a broiler cooker too? I knew I liked you. I worked at the one in Bismarck, up on State Street, in the early 90's.

(hitching up my britches) Yessir, that's where I learned how to bus tables, cook shrimp, and grill steaks...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy hot damn. Kurtr, you were a broiler cooker too? I knew I liked you. I worked at the one in Bismarck, up on State Street, in the early 90's.

(hitching up my britches) Yessir, that's where I learned how to bus tables, cook shrimp, and grill steaks...

Yep started as a bus boy in 1994 and worked my way up to broiler through sets and fryer even got to do little hosting quit in 1997. Damn did we have fun there. the best was closing and screening the au jus and eating the little chunks of prime rib that soaked all day. Cleaning the womens bathroom was how the new guy got broke in it was horrible. I got a raise to 5.00 an hour and thought some day i will make 10.00 and i will rich haha. A number 3 (t bone) was my favorite.

This was at the watertown sd one

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bonanza was awsome until they found a dish rag in the Knoephla.
When we ventured out of the hills and went to the big town of Dickinson, Bonanza was the only place my parents would take us to eat. I loved blue cheese dressing and would always dig to the bottom to get the junks of cheese and cover my salad. One time a junk of blue cheese turned out to be a wad of bubble gum. I was scared of that place after that.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha I love this it like old times. Let’s just say I will never eat chocolate mouse pudding

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once got super high and served sausages at a faggoty Fargo beer and bitch club.... haha. How’s that for nostalgia

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
i figure the people that ride bike on a hwy are the same people that will walk in front of vehicals in parking lots

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
spandex.JPG

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yep. Tour de France and the oilfield doesn’t mix. Not even brave to ride out here on paved streets/highways, just plain foolishness.

Tour de Bakken.....kind of has a nice ring to it. Highway 23 from New Town to Watford at 6pm on a Friday. If you make it out alive, you get a blue ribbon.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The neighbor and a bunch go to Teddy Roosevelt park and ride, somebody is going to get stomped by a Buffalo, they think it won't happen but it will, least they won't be run over by a vehicle out on the highway

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love how just about all threads have a sharp turn in them, it's like having your kids give you directions.

Overall though, I follow the rule of bigger bumpers. If your bumper is bigger than mine, I don't give a shit what the law says because I want to avoid hospital visits as much as possible.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75