Pecker pants bikers.....

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im trying my best to be patient and understanding but its that time of year and its becoming an increasingly frustrating thing.... skinny tire bikers wearing skin tight pecker pants backing up traffic...... maybe its a burleigh county thing. Maybe its because all the city folk like to ride on the paved county roads on the outskirts of Bismarck..... but its really getting to me this year. These guys wont slide over or pull off into the ditch to let traffic by. Today I came up to one as we approached a blind hill. Guy stayed a foot from the white line so I was forced to follow a 1/4 mile at 10-15 mph until I could pass..... not trying to upset the pecker pants community but jesus can you guys pull way off the shoulder when traffic approaches..... how much time and money (fuel, commerce) is spent every season because Joe spandex wants to get his Lance Armstrong on?.... sorry to sound like a prude but maybe its time anyone riding on paved hwys either gets registered and pay for tabs (tax) or a law needs to be in place giving taxpaying vehicles the right of way and travel must not be impeded by exempt vehicles ( bicycles)..... its only a matter of time before one of these guys gets smoked on a hill or river-road..... also I understand the concept of areo-dynamics for racing but do these guys really need to adorn themselves in full pecker pants garb on every training run? Any pecker pantsers on this site care to chime in?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
You forgot to mention the whole following the rules of the road thing and riding on the highway with a bike path running parallel to the road. It will become a daily occurance with these guys running their stop sign on the bike trail at the intersection of university drive ND 48, for the few that actually use the bike path

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nd centry code
39-10.1-02. Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles.
Every person riding a bicycle upon a roadway is granted all of the rights and is subject to all
of the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle by this title, except as to special regulations in
this title and except as to those provisions of this title which by their nature can have no
application.
39-10.1-05. Riding on roadway and bicycle path.
1. An individual operating a bicycle upon a roadway shall ride as near to the right side of
the roadway as practicable, exercising due care when passing a standing vehicle or
one proceeding in the same direction.
2. A group of individuals riding bicycles upon a roadway may not ride more than two
abreast, except on paths or parts of roadways set aside for the exclusive use of
bicycles.

Last edited:

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I ever get terminal, I'm running one over. Dipshits in Minot feel the need to ride on the main roads during rush hour.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it, they're just exercising...wtf you gotta do it on the busiest street?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nd centry code
39-10.1-02. Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles.
Every person riding a bicycle upon a roadway is granted all of the rights and is subject to all
of the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle by this title, except as to special regulations in
this title and except as to those provisions of this title which by their nature can have no
application.
39-10.1-05. Riding on roadway and bicycle path.
1. An individual operating a bicycle upon a roadway shall ride as near to the right side of
the roadway as practicable, exercising due care when passing a standing vehicle or
one proceeding in the same direction.
2. A group of individuals riding bicycles upon a roadway may not ride more than two
abreast, except on paths or parts of roadways set aside for the exclusive use of
bicycles.

" Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles " you may want to let these asshats on 2 wheels know this

Last edited:

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
After reading this...I realized I know one of these assholes...and then realized what else he does to promote psychotic angry outbursts from otherwise normal citizens. He's the asshole that speeds up when you're passing him on the highway, he's the asshole that walks into a restaurant 5 minutes before close to order a big meal, the asshole that constantly complains to management about the piddliest of shit....so I suspect they're all like this.

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today I was on River Road (north of the Ducks Unlimited building), and I was behind several bikers with no way to pass. I can understand people like to bike, but why do you go on a narrow ass road putting yourself in competition with a 2000+ lb vehicle? They were not going 35mph the speed limit either.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
After reading this...I realized I know one of these assholes...and then realized what else he does to promote psychotic angry outbursts from otherwise normal citizens. He's the asshole that speeds up when you're passing him on the highway, he's the asshole that walks into a restaurant 5 minutes before close to order a big meal, the asshole that constantly complains to management about the piddliest of shit....so I suspect they're all like this.

i believe the term is "self indulgent wiener".... on that dead site ol' Bobcat about stroked out when I told him get off the damn road with your bike, the road is for commerce and commuting... I would say I am a capitalist but someone would find out my real name and feed my dog go-gurt or some sheet.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

The guy that walked into bonanza and did that back in the day got a little extra seasoning......

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with all of the above....however....there are fewer things nicer than a fit woman's ass on a bike seat.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with all of the above....however....there are fewer things nicer than a fit woman's ass on a bike seat.
I can certainly agree with what you are saying however I think you may be confusing yoga pants wearing soccer moms riding regular bikes staying on the sidewalk. I have zero beef with them and in fact highly encourage such activity. What im talking about in my experience is predominately dudes in tight spanx riding on the frickin road.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
At first I thought you were reffering to this:
But then realized it's moose knuckle season. I hate it that they tend to run stop signs.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Out west even those on motorcycles are one of two things. Really stupid to be riding around out here or suicidal.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member

https://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Imagine biking on roads being your hobby. YIKES

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine biking on roads being your hobby. YIKES

how does that even become ones hobby...… hey im gonna put tight shit on literally cut off circulation to by penis and ride around on the busiest roads in suburban Bismarck. and for more excitement im going to do it at 8am and 5pm and then initiate measure to get "bike lanes" at taxpayer expense but still ride in the middle of the road..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55