Memorial Day Weekend - Plans

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hope all my fellow NDA'rs have a terrific and safe Memorial Day weekend. Weather permitting, I'm hoping to have the boat out chasing walter at least 3 times...the wife is out of town...gotta take advantage! God bless you all and please remember those who have served our nation and paid the ultimate price for our freedom...it's because of their sacrifices that we continue to enjoy life in the greatest nation on earth! Have a great weekend all!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beings your wife is gone...………………………………………….party at ndfinfan's house!!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tending graves and then get lawn mower going and mow around all the little lakes that have formed in my lawn.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since it's the one nice weekend without a wedding or birthday, we're doing yard work. Maybe get out fishing, but I'm not too excited about the boat ramps. Guess we'll see. My walleye tally over the past three or four years can be counted on one hand. I'm due for a good bite.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
On Monday I'll be going to two graveside services and for once NOT speaking just listening to others speak.

Sunday my girlfriend and I are having T-bones and baked potatoes with a couple of other Vets and their wives.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully do a little muddin on the Sheyenne and with any luck get the string stretched, work with the dogs and hopefully get them out to explore and probably fire up the grill and smoker a couple times and spend time with family.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Moving to Valley City. Hate moving but this is our last one. Really excited to have a place with some hills so water actually moves. I’m done with the flat land.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well lets see, smoking some ribs, building a sand box, fixing the backyard which has been destroyed by two dogs, painting some lures and cleaning the garage. I also have one graduation to go to as well. Other than that, try to relax.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watching a Memorial Day parade on Monday morning.
God bless all of our servicemen and women! Past and present.
And thank you ALL for your service.
I will never forget you.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
head up to DL. get everything ready friday and watch the rain. Saturday roll out of bed late --- drive the boat to woodland and have breakfast --- hot pancakes i hope. Head out onto the big devils for some northern action. Fix up some viddles and have a beer or two.
Watch the rain fall again and do it all over again. Monday head home and go out to cem.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I make plans for memorial Day weekend the wind blows and it rains.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fish four days on west Sak, last monday was a damn fun day up there.
Will be paying a visit to our local cemetery as well, have a few folks to visit there.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56