Warriors on the Water ND 2019

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey everyone. We have the captains sign up open on our website.
This year's event is on August 10th. Hosted at Van Hook Resort again.
If you have any questions please pm me and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.http://www.warriorsonthewaternd.com

3geese4me

Honored Member
I just registered my son to be the co-captain and haven't told him yet that he's (10 years old) going to be the boat captain. It will be a neat little treat for him because he is always asking to take dad fishing.

3geese4me

Honored Member
I’ll be there! I’m coming down next Friday to pre fish as I’ve never really fished van hook at all.

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be there as a captain as well. I'm looking forward to a good day on the water. I'm running a 2060 skeeter with bubbles so if anyone sees me be sure to say hi!

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
My apologies gentlemen, but I will be absent from this years festivities. So.....To the captains I say Thank You, for taking your time, equipment, and knowledge to honor those who for the most part do not ask for honors. To the Vets, I say Thank You for your service and sacrifice. Accept the honors bestowed upon you by others, for it is NOT a show of charity, but respect and appreciation. For you and you alone chose to stand the line and earned them!! Tight Lines Everyone!!!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pmd dirty mike,
with exact details. fishing was very very good last wknd. fish were shallower than they have been for weeks. i assume the monster wind friday played into that. but cranks were the best bet ( only thing i used) and fishing was fairly quick with nice fish. good luck i will actually be around that wknd i thought it was this upcoming wknd so i will help provide any insight on the bite i can that friday eveing.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i'll be there again as well... haven't fished the hook since the event last year so any info on where to start would be great - pm's are fine... will be there thursday and friday to prefish...

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t make it this year unfortunately but am already planning on next year and recruiting a couple new captains too!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should definitely be a great year for us. Record numbers and sounds like the fishing is picking up. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there. And see KDM and Lapper next time

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20190726_130308237_HDR.jpg gonna be fun

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be captaining again this year. I have to work the day before, but the 3 days prior to that I'll be fishing. I'll be in my black/gray Stratos 385xf with a 200 yammi on it. Odds are there will be 3 big samsquatches in the boat every day, so if you see us, pull up and say hi. Tell us your fishing the Warriors event and we will tell ya everything we know!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
7309-01.jpg Thanks to everyone who came out. 84 Warriors, 47 boats. One hell of a rainstorm. But we had a heck of alot of fun.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Incredibly well organized, Reaper and Mrs. Reaper. Well done!

Last edited:

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm only on my second year attending, but the level of organization keeps getting better each time. Rain aside, it's always fun to get on the big lake, meet new people, and see more familiar faces each time. They've got a great event here.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a great time once again. Can't wait until next year! A special thanks goes out to Fishreaper, Mrs. Reaper and the crew of volunteers that helps put this event on. Well run and lots of smiling faces at the end of the day.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
How was the fishing

From what I saw and heard it was a fairly tough bite. I talked to several people that didn't catch any keepers and then I saw some boats come in with some nice fish. I didn't see any limits come in but didn't see every boat either. 26.5 inches was the biggest fish caught. My boat only brought in 2 keepers....we caught quite a few little ones too. We had to run to shore twice to wait out T-storms. It rained very hard both times....my bilge pump got quite the work out. Then the sun came out and it got pleasant.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Incredibly well organized, Reaper and Mrs. Reaper. Well done!
Thank you

Fishing wasn't the best but I think most people had at least a few. The weather definitely wasn't our friend this year. Alot of guys came in and waited out the storm. A few guys stayed out the whole time. But by the end of the day when we had our burger feed we where still at record numbers. I couldn't believe how many people stayed after that storm moved through.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76