VanHook Classic 2019

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
maybe im the guy that got 2nd by .05 in weight from a measured fish ;:;popcorn

Do you know for sure the guys who measured the second place teams fish weren't pulling the tails rounding up, and the guy who was measuring the first place team was pushing the tails and rounding down, making it not as close as it seemed??

It could work as an advantage or disadvantage both ways. ;-)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The formulas are off anyway you slice it. I just missed out on big fish of a tournament by a couple tenths, but was 3/4" longer.

reddevilwoodsman

Established Member
If the length to weight formulas are off or not doesn't matter at all. Every team goes by the same formulas. What is there to complain about? Nothing.

Last edited:

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Am I on everyone's ignore list?

Catch 10 and weigh 5 each day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also all of us anglers are measuring our fish when they come in the boat so we have a very good idea what that fish should be measured when we get to the weight station. If they say a number that is far from what we think then we can question it right then and get them to measure again. When we put a fish in the boat I place it on my bump board and check for the longest part of the tail without doing any realy pinching or pulling so that's atleast what I should get at the weigh boat, anymore than that is obviously a bonus.

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then id say quit your bitching... You got paid $4000 to fish for a few days. Why the crying?

i didn’t fish it dick wagon. If you’re too stupid to understand my argument then it would make sense your lazy ass only trolls homemade spinners all the time, good luck with that by the way...;:;rofl

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
i didn’t fish it dick wagon. If you’re too stupid to understand my argument then it would make sense your lazy ass only trolls homemade spinners all the time, good luck with that by the way...;:;rofl

i like homemade spinners vs the pre tied ones you buy at the store.

cavedude

Founding Member
Founding Member

Sounds like somebody's dog kennels were found.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
Does anybody know what methods were used by the top teams? Jigging, crank baits, live bait rigging?

also, what’s lazy about using home made spinners? Just curious

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
All of the above were used this weekend. Nothing lazy at all, I like tying my own as I use 8 or 10 pound mono instead of the rope that comes on the ones you buy.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
no serious fisherman buys spinner rigs. that's for lazy fat fucks

- - - Updated - - -

I fished this tournament two years ago and it's the best ran tournament I've ever fished. I don't know a single person that had a problem with the measuring.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh I understand your argument. I just think it's fucking stupid... as I stated before, you'd bitch if they had scales at each of the weigh stations because one scale could possibly be off compared to the others... I have no clue who you are, and I'd bet you have no clue who I am, or maybe you do, since I'm not a pussy and don't hide behind a fake name on internet forums. Damn, if only your mother would have swallowed...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Petras said:
Then id say quit your bitching... You got paid $4000 to fish for a few days. Why the crying?

Tournament anglers don't even like each other, and you zooming, crowding, double ax-handled nitwits wonder why the non-tournament folks are so annoyed by you?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me sum it up for y'all. #kennelup FB_IMG_1560226293748.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

FB_IMG_1560226309949.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the story behind those kennels? Or is it the same one. I think people need to start watching for suspicious activity throughout the week.

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member

You sound pleasant to be around... want to go fishing with me??? Nah, never mind

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh I understand your argument. I just think it's fucking stupid... as I stated before, you'd bitch if they had scales at each of the weigh stations because one scale could possibly be off compared to the others... I have no clue who you are, and I'd bet you have no clue who I am, or maybe you do, since I'm not a pussy and don't hide behind a fake name on internet forums. Damn, if only your mother would have swallowed...

31d461e74fbf2a6934a7ea7ebafc01a0.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79