19' Deer Lottery Reuslts

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
If my memory serves me correctly I believe it was the 28th of June when we found out last year.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got a state wide license this year, I just didn't apply

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We already know who’s getting tags. Same people that always get em

How many points do you have this year? You’ve been applying for 12 years without drawing so you must be up to 18 points this year right?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say around the 2nd week of July we'll know hopefully, ONLY, IF, G&F has their 'shit' together with the draw process.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say around the 2nd week of July we'll know hopefully, ONLY, IF, G&F has their 'shit' together with the draw process.
June 28 last year do better not be later than that ! But don’t matter I Am only in the pool for a muzzy doe rag . I seem to draw those every other year

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
June 28 last year do better not be later than that ! But don’t matter I Am only in the pool for a muzzy doe rag . I seem to draw those every other year
Geee...it felt like July last year when I found out, I didn't pay attention to the date notification came out....but seems like those that got burnt really bad not getting a tag got traumatize over it and remember that date more than anyone else.....geee....sorry it got be such a terrible day for some.....

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many points do you have this year? You’ve been applying for 12 years without drawing so you must be up to 18 points this year right?
Don’t have any anymore it’s been so long since I’ve applied. I assume you loose them at a certain point if you don’t apply

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the point of losing them at all? NDGF greed?
I have no idea. I went five or six years without drawing and just lost interest and quit applying. I have preference points as of now. So they go away if you quit applying apoarently

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m pretty confident in filling my MT elk and ND archery tags this year so a rifle tag would just be a bonus. With that said, I’m sure it will be tag soup for all three.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67