Stizo :)

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Damn it. Another FBO handle that I should have claimed on day one to sell back to the rightful owner later. Or cause mayhem.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn it. Another FBO handle that I should have claimed on day one to sell back to the rightful owner later. Or cause mayhem.

I’m surprised I beat you to “Bed Wetter.” You should have known it would get taken early.

...oh, and welcome back Stizo!!

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I figured you would go with ‘Pants Shitter’ so I went with that. $10 if you’re interested.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome, glad you're here!

The new guys shines sparkley boats, cleans guns, buys barley pops and brings cigars.

Stizostedion vitreum

I think someone on here knows me from prior to 2003 judging from that post about consulting me about how to keep your boat dry. My first boat was a 15 foot Bayliner Capri with a 50 HP Force motor. No bilge pump. I would regularly forget to put the plug in and bactrolled with it exclusively until I the last couple years of owning it when I finally scraped enough money together for a Minnkota. I was always pulling the plug out while fishing and bringing it up to plane to drain it on windy days. I was a master at keeping that boat from sinking. Never dropped a plug either.

- - - Updated - - -

You snooze you lose.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think someone on here knows me from prior to 2003 judging from that post about consulting me about how to keep your boat dry. My first boat was a 15 foot Bayliner Capri with a 50 HP Force motor. No bilge pump. I would regularly forget to put the plug in and bactrolled with it exclusively until I the last couple years of owning it when I finally scraped enough money together for a Minnkota. I was always pulling the plug out while fishing and bringing it up to plane to drain it on windy days. I was a master at keeping that boat from sinking. Never dropped a plug either.

- - - Updated - - -

You snooze you lose.

I was taking about likker in the boat.

Sotaman

Established Member

- - - Updated - - -

You snooze you lose.

and you tried to sell me the damn thing...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stizo and now Sotaman, with recent semi-regular posts by Jiffy as well.

Look out folks, the Zombies are coming!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
91U4gP-300L._SS500_.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

You snooze you lose.

I was thinking more of launching a boat at the top of the ramp instead of the bottom. My apologies if that was not you, lol if it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Stizo and now Sotaman, with recent semi-regular posts by Jiffy as well.

Look out folks, the Zombies are coming!

and yet still no svnmag, maybe hunttomuch will be lured in.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
WW, I was thinking the same thing...about the unusual launching technique. I believe it may have been at Pouch's Point.

Anyway, while we've never met, I learned many things from Stizo through that old website and am glad he found us.

Stizostedion vitreum

I dropped my Crestlinger on a Pouch Point blacktop road going from the campground to the boat ramp at 5 mph. Does that count? Only damage was a little aluminum missing from the keel. Had it in the water and fishing again in 20 minutes. I had removed the winch strap and chain to cut a piece of rope off earlier in the day and then forgot to hook everything back up again. That was around 2004.

- - - Updated - - -

I am having trouble figuring out how to post photos and change my profile information. I am tempted to leave everything blank in my profile anyway, but would like to post photos occasionally.

- - - Updated - - -

I use my phone almost exclusively, so I may have to use a laptop. Laptop is in my office, but out of the office most of the day and generally don't have time for this stuff while in the office. Usually dealing with clients and or paperwork. Don't like sitting down behind a computer screen anyway. I quit FBO years ago, and quit visiting Facebook last year except for just checking in once every month or two. Shadowbanned on Facebook now. I guess they do not like people who have taken red pharmaceuticals. So I take it, I can't post photos from my phone, or change my NoDak profile from my phone. Also, where is the fishing report section on here? I would like to contrubute.

- - - Updated - - -

Slow at this sorry. Looks like have to be on the main site. I will tinker some more. No need to reply to my novice questions. I just might be able to figure this shit out now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75