Stizo :)

Stizostedion vitreum

I see FBO finally soiled the bed. I quit visiting the site other than posting a couple pictures probably since 2013 or 2014. I started with FBO in 2001. Have not been on any other Hunting and Fishing sites in a long time. My kids have now both entered college and it is now time for more than average Sakakawea and Audubon time. My boat is now very old, and in its last years... one windshield, looks like an old pop can and it will throw you overboard if you let go of the steering wheel. Everything still works and it has high tech electronics. I catch more fish than most of the 20ft fiberglass boats, but I am going to to graduate to the same soon. Hopefully my catch rate will not drop with a new 20 foot boat. Lol Stizo :)

Stizostedion vitreum

Just being sarcastic. It is easy to catch fish when you are the only one in an ugly boat. When you have a nice boat everyone wants to go fishing with you, and to me, fishing with more than two people is a nightmare unless they are highly experienced anglers.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just being sarcastic. It is easy to catch fish when you are the only one in an ugly boat. When you have a nice boat everyone wants to go fishing with you, and to me, fishing with more than two people is a nightmare unless they are highly experienced anglers.

In that case, pardon my sarcasm.

I remember you from Fishing Buddy. I think I like your sense of humor..

Carry on.. (salutes screen)

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once caught the gay too
Yeah but it stuck !!!!!!!
assless-chaps.jpg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone wanting to know how to keep a boat dry should consult Stizo.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76