Peta is asking fishermen to be vegan

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
WTH. It's hard to believe that a college professor "developed life skills training" for salmonoids. Were the then released into the ocean to train other fish? More than likely the are still locked up in their cages where they will spend the rest of their lives, never to see their friends and relatives again.

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
Quite obvious these people are way out of touch with reality. I think I’ll continue to release all my Walleyes,Northerns, and perch into the fryin pan.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will comply by using olive oil to fry my fish. Yum-Yum.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fish can feel things... ok, maybe, I'm not a scientist but to me, who cares... death for wild animals is seldom a pleasant experience for them. Cycle of life sometimes includes digestion by humans, that is all.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - yes

being swallowed whole and slowly digested in acid - or maybe half swallowed and slowly digested, seems like a real picnic

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly... although,

CAEW0Rd.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - yes

being swallowed whole and slowly digested in acid - or maybe half swallowed and slowly digested, seems like a real picnic

I dunno.. maybe.. Just ask Moses I guess... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly... although,

maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly, I wonder if they go back to their Marlboro smoking, Budweiser drinking buddies, amidst a flurry of high-fives and up-tops..

Dude! I got my fin up! Don't leave me hangin'...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are what you eat, and cows eat grass, isn't a steak or hamburger the moral equivalent of a salad?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly... although,

maxresdefault.jpg

I always like the ice fishing one where it's a fish describing to his friends how he it's suddenly felt himself drawn towards this bright and as he passed through the bright light he looked around and saw all of his dead friends and relatives then he heard a booming voice saying it's not your time yet and just like that he was suddenly back where he started.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
When life is too easy, instant gratification is the norm, security from physical harm is provided by others, and an unending variety of food is readily available without having to work to grow it/obtain it, this is the kind of stupidity you get.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75