Rat Poison Marijuana

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Want to feel good about your ability to reason and debate?

Go to the Tribune Facebook page and check out the intelligent discussion going on under this article. Fascinating/frightening what walks among us.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
And then they turn into politicians.;:;rofl;:;rofl;:;rofl;:;rofl

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
what amazes me is how, if someone disagrees with their insane position on something (grounded in fantasy or urban legend) you are automatically a tool of big pharma, a horrible person, a moron who should go kill yourself, etc.

The absolute confidence they have in being the intellectual superior and beacon of all that is right is astonishing.

- - - Updated - - -

"I've spent 45 years smoking the weed, so you're wrong, go kill yourself." type stuff

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha smoking the weed thats like catching the gay. They sure dont make a very good argument for legal weed

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Parenting 101 -- where is it? We need dogtra to build a parent collar.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody remember back in the 70s they warned us about Paraquat tainted pot that came from Mexico, noticed around here a lot of the the local pot heads, have been died in the last several years from various forms of cancer, most concerning was brain cancer. I believe Paraquat is just a another name for agent Orange, all these guys were too young for Nam

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like whatever they had would drastically reduce their ability to deliver sausage.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems like another valid reason for legalization and control, so a person knows what is in there (somewhat). Of course the formaldehyde in cigarettes is an example of why "taking" anything these days has a risk.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems like another valid reason for legalization and control, so a person knows what is in there (somewhat). Of course the formaldehyde in cigarettes is an example of why "taking" anything these days has a risk.

legalization means heavy taxation

heavy taxation means bootlegged pot - that means we're back into the same situation

- - - Updated - - -

I think they are analyzing said weed

it's going to be real interesting to found out what, if anything, the weed was spiked with

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will she be arrested immediately after her release from the hospital for possession?

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will she be arrested immediately after her release from the hospital for possession?

Under the good samaritian law, if you call 911 you won't and can't be prosecuted. That is the way I intrepid the law.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member

Supposedly there's a new law that if you report yourself or someone else for having an adverse reaction to drugs they can't arrest you.

Came about due to all the Opioid overdoses.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Under the good samaritian law, if you call 911 you won't and can't be prosecuted. That is the way I intrepid the law.

Supposedly there's a new law that if you report yourself or someone else for having an adverse reaction to drugs they can't arrest you.

Came about due to all the Opioid overdoses.

Interesting

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
so if I get pulled over I am calling 911 for alcohol poisoning

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
so if I get pulled over I am calling 911 for alcohol poisoning

That is a very interesting statement, I would like that one to play out in court. There is a law protecting the people from prosecution.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think the 911 call would need to happen before the LEO initiated the stop. I suppose a 3 mile slow mo chase may be to your advantage, either way it is likely a loophole that would get closed shortly after being successful

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77