Rat Poison Marijuana

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Unbelievable, and the excuse by the dad is even better. So if she is choosing to self medicate with street grass instead of getting a medical card and buying it legit, then what's the excuse for her girlfriend. By the way, I'm not ok with it. Both should be fined/charged accordingly also. Sorry, no sympathy from me if you doing something illegal and it goes south.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder who's footin the hospital bills on this one? Often times it's the tax payers because the people are on medicaid or other programs. So cool.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Probably doing harder drugs and is saying weed was laced as an excuse. I don't believe teenagers most times

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unbelievable, and the excuse by the dad is even better. So if she is choosing to self medicate with street grass instead of getting a medical card and buying it legit, then what's the excuse for her girlfriend. By the way, I'm not ok with it. Both should be fined/charged accordingly also. Sorry, no sympathy from me if you doing something illegal and it goes south.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder who's footin the hospital bills on this one? Often times it's the tax payers because the people are on medicaid or other programs. So cool.
May well have something to do with the fact that there was no such thing has medical marijuana in North Dakota until about two weeks ago!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
it only seems right that we help these poor people out after they've screwed the pooch being stupid with their bodies

this isn't the last we'll be hearing about this - I'm pretty pissed

the gov't needs to supply safe weed to people with nerve issues!

so disappointed in our cruel gov't

saddle up SJWs... it's time to ride!

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The photo that they had cracks me up. Just the look on their faces. Sum bitches! Funny thing is, they'll probably sue the government and win.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kids lying. Definitely more to this story. Probably eating tide pods or something....

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just when I thought I had heard everything along comes a 19 year old lesbian with PTSD

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gotta think some forensic guy could find the roach and figure out what was in it.

Unless the kids are full of shit.

Which is more likely.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perhaps they got their idea from fact(I mean fake news) based CNN?
AAxXYw5.img
[h=1]Many breakfast cereals still contaminated by weed killer, report says[/h]

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Woke up at 2pm? Must be rough.

no shit when i read that wtf. Then to be such a dumb box you try to wake your friend up and think they are a hard sleeper.... come the fuck on and lay of the hard shit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62