Hunting gear forsale~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
unloading some waterfowl gear,

Beretta xtreme like new very few rounds through it (will post pic's later) synthic camo in "optifade"

3.5" chamber 28" barrel no dings or scratches on camo briley ported extended range choke (mikes out to be IM) patterns great with #2 hevi metal and Hevi shot 2's and 4's never ran steel through it. $1400/no tax.

Have two final appoarch layouts lightly used in max 4d,mudded when new,full aluminum frame with big boot tent if needed that layes down for late season cold weather finisher blinds one is the guide model with flagging holes on both sides also its larger than the std blind enough room for gear and your pup if needed for wary birds.

$100 for std blind $150 for guide or $200 take both.

more stuff coming,water dekes,hevi shot ammo and ?

came across some old giant honker shells I forgot about when I tore my shed down 48"s long,use to hide my dog under them,shot alot of geese over them babies,snow goose shells with motion stakes.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
lycan I don't finance but $300 is a good down pymt.

- - - Updated - - -

dekes sold and gave a bunch away beretta is $2k new plus tax.

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
lycan I don't finance but $300 is a good down pymt.

- - - Updated - - -

dekes sold and gave a bunch away beretta is $2k new plus tax.

2k new plus tax?? this in Canadian dollars?? I paid less than $1700 for mine

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
2k new plus tax?? this in Canadian dollars?? I paid less than $1700 for mine
sure w/o comfort stock and wood they sell for $1500 plus tax its an extra $200 for optifad over retail of $1899

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
whats your problem v why hi-nack my thread you have your berretta move on bud.plus how much time,travel gas money did ya spend shopping?

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
it is 2019, i'll guess about 5 minutes and a nickel worth of electricity to run the google machine. Sounds like dekes are gone but I am looking for some old floaters to repaint as divers if you have any more for sale

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't the starter of this thread the same one who started another post and was selling his divorcing buddies hunting stuff also:;:stirthepot

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
watson whats your point? off topic and yes I did help out a friend going through tough times thats what friends do that give a shit. Oh by the way this A400 xteme 3.5" mag has all five factory chokes(never used) and the briley extended ported choke included was $80 alone.

Aucker33

Established Member
it is 2019, i'll guess about 5 minutes and a nickel worth of electricity to run the google machine. Sounds like dekes are gone but I am looking for some old floaters to repaint as divers if you have any more for sale

How old of floaters are you looking for? I believe I have a dozen mallards that haven't been used in a while.

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
whats your problem v why hi-nack my thread you have your berretta move on bud.plus how much time,travel gas money did ya spend shopping?

None, I drove down to Scheels....

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy buckets people, Snow puts an AD up to sell some things, if you aren't interested or think it is too high move on. He stated his price so take it or leave it, don't ride a guy about it if it isn't in your price range. If you can buy new for same price or less, go buy new.
Don't forget you have to pay sales tax if buying new.

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well my hope is to find some that have extremely worn paint so I can buy them for a song and repaint. I'm not much of an artist but it doesn't seem to take much to fool divers. I'll PM you Aucker so I do not continue to highjack this thread

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree it is poor form to point out a price that is too high, anyone have a go to method for this? Not implying Snow is priced to high, just curious.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx for all the replies guyz she sold (for a lessor amount) for you sales experts out there "start high" leave a little wiggle room (worm) pun intended.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55