Found Fishing Knife

Waterfowler

Found a fish cleaning knife this weekend at cleaning station at new town marina. If you can provide specific details I will get it sent back to you. Asked around the campground and at the bait shop no one reported missing one figured id try here.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alot of stuff being left behind at boat ramps, cleaning stations as of late, money, backpacks, knifes....must be something the air?

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Contact Guy about the knife.
I believe I read in another post that Guywhofishesandlosesshit lost one by a pile of fillets.

Fish On!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Contact Guy about the knife.
I believe I read in another post that Guywhofishesandlosesshit lost one by a pile of fillets.

Fish On!

Ahem, that was me. If it appears to have migrated from Minnewauken, and appears to have been sitting out about 10 years, and if it's nice Buck knife with a brown plastic sheath - well then, it's mine.

Kidding aside, I would love to replace that knife.

The fillets being gone was just a slap in my drunken face. Ron Bacardi was def laughing at me that day.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sorry Jaykay, I thought it was guywhofishes. I suppose now that I have accused him of losing shit, he's gonna be upset?:)
I think we found your knife. It might smell of fish cleaning station though. The last time I cleaned fish at New Town Marina, it smelled so bad I couldn't hardly finish my fish. Maybe that's why it got left behind. Not sure what was worse, the cleaning station or the shitter? LOL

Fish On Fellow Sportsmen!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76