Tailrace

R@nger_BO@TS

Honored Member
We have made 2 trips up to the tailrace in the last year to night fish our fish the spillway and both times all the gates and the spillway have been shut so if there is a website to now when the gates will be open plz let me now

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The corp of engineers has all the data on their website. It lists the current outflow and what the outflow is projected to be for at least the next few days.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
They will be cranking the releases up to 46,000 and plan on opening the spillway for 16,000 cfs if they already haven't

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
The spillway gates? Do you mean the regulating tunnels because the spillway gates outside of 2011 are never open. Hell even the regulating tunnels are most definitely not a standard operating procedure for there outside of extremely high flow years.

eliminator

Honored Member
The overflow tunnels will not be open as they are working on them. They are suppose to open the gates starting on monday and opening up three a day until they are all open. That is the latest word here at Pick City.

- - - Updated - - -

they had 6 of them open and then closed them down for some reason this past week.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
The overflow tunnels will not be open as they are working on them. They are suppose to open the gates starting on monday and opening up three a day until they are all open. That is the latest word here at Pick City.

- - - Updated - - -

they had 6 of them open and then closed them down for some reason this past week.
That makes more sense then especially with all the downstream area blown out these days there is no real reason not to do it other then it will likely suck a fair few paddle fish through as well as salmon.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I appreciated their getting right to the point.

translated loosely:
Go copulate yourself you diminutive female dog. :)
so just to be clear for us blue collar rough around the edges folk. The dirty little bastard told you to “go fuck yourself you stupid bitch”???? As nasty as this is I feel like the dingaling that said the nastiness is weak on their game. Thats a cliche saying nowadays and I feel they could have done better. Dont sweat it guy, definately not even top ten of the things I hear on a daily basis.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
so just to be clear for us blue collar rough around the edges folk. The dirty little bastard told you to “go fuck yourself you stupid bitch”???? As nasty as this is I feel like the dingaling that said the nastiness is weak on their game. Thats a cliche saying nowadays and I feel they could have done better. Dont sweat it guy, definately not even top ten of the things I hear on a daily basis.

I agree Trip.

But the bigger picture is, does a guy really need to be that aggressive? On-line? This fella must be walking around with a hair trigger, if someone's post on an outdoorsmen website hurt his feelers this bad. If he thought someone was picking on him (they weren't) and his reaction is to completely flame a guy, then maybe he needs to take a break.

I guess now we'll see if I​ touched a nerve...

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go F''k yourself, bitch! = hello, how are you....... lame even for a nancy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103