Results are out

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope icefishing comes SUPER early this year. Thats all I gotta say about how successful I was in the lottery

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
1941C915-7BFA-4B34-B468-417C9AF56425.jpg

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bed Wetter's got a tag. The entertainment value of that impending analysis paralysis shit-show is ALMOST as good as having my own tag.

We’re about to see 2 more rifle purchases, a debate on steel wolf ammo for deer hunting, to suppress or not, and a minimum of 6 scope purchases

Founding Member
Founding Member
- - - Updated - - -

Drew another any antler back to back zero preference points. Wasn't expecting that at all, but I did just pick up some new deer medicine!
20190620_115702.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
0 for me and the daughter, muzzy and rifle. I shouldn't of been so cheap this year and put the extra hundo in with my application. ;:;banghead It doesn't bother me to not draw a tag, as I will patiently wait for my next tag when ever I get one. NDGF will make up for it when I get my bighorn tag!! :;:rockit..........................;:;rofl

catbird

Founding Member
Founding Member
I drew a any buck tag or 2g1 and a buck muz. with a elk tag. I was lucky this year.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
We’re about to see 2 more rifle purchases, a debate on steel wolf ammo for deer hunting, to suppress or not, and a minimum of 6 scope purchases

Bullshit. There is no debate about suppression. Everything else is pretty much spot on.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was lucky, don't need to plan on vacation time or where I should go to hunt. No tags so no need to take time off. Wait, I'm retired so wouldn't have needed to arrange time off. Now I'm disappointed. Life goes on.

Most of you don't remember the days when not receiving a tag was rare. I think I went 40+ years in a row with a deer tag. When I first started hunting deer even mule deer tags were just about 100%. The difference isn't that there were more deer when I started, there were far fewer hunters applying.

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dad got 4C whitetail buck tag. Should be a fun hunt I think! We’ve never hunted whitetails in that unit

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
4 points on mule and 10 on muzzle and a no for both. At my age I may die before I get another. db

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
- - - Updated - - -

Drew another any antler back to back zero preference points. Wasn't expecting that at all, but I did just pick up some new deer medicine!
8BD39722-C8B2-4214-B1A2-52BF8CDABB9B.jpg

please tell me your slinging the new berger 6.5 155gr elite hunters out of that.
that is a speed demon of a rifle wowza!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was lucky, don't need to plan on vacation time or where I should go to hunt. No tags so no need to take time off. Wait, I'm retired so wouldn't have needed to arrange time off. Now I'm disappointed. Life goes on.

Most of you don't remember the days when not receiving a tag was rare. I think I went 40+ years in a row with a deer tag. When I first started hunting deer even mule deer tags were just about 100%. The difference isn't that there were more deer when I started, there were far fewer hunters applying.
There’s tons of units with leftover doe permits plus one unit with leftover bucks so get in on the second draw

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
the 140 elite hunters are the best round i have ever witnessed coming out of 6.5's but want a gun that can sling the 155's

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There’s tons of units with leftover doe permits plus one unit with leftover bucks so get in on the second draw

Agree completely, I guess my comment was more in line with, "It's not the end of the world to me. Had a MD buck tag last year and have grandkids I can tag along with this year."

One other point that makes the 'no deer tag' palatable is I do have an elk tag. Please don't feel sorry for me as killing a deer is not that important, would rather some youngster have my tag in the long run.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agree completely, I guess my comment was more in line with, "It's not the end of the world to me. Had a MD buck tag last year and have grandkids I can tag along with this year."

One other point that makes the 'no deer tag' palatable is I do have an elk tag. Please don't feel sorry for me as killing a deer is not that important, would rather some youngster have my tag in the long run.
Good luck on your elk hunt !

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76