McQuades Weekend

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who's playing? What division?

I'm in the 35+ and the 50+......you might be able to tell that I ain't as young as I once was.

I asked a wise man (@Lapper) if playing is wearing my body out or keeping me in shape. He replied "Yes". :)

Good luck!

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be in the peanut gallery, laughing at all the guys thinking the MLB scouts are watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, someone actually thought scouts would be there. Thanks for the rep, friend.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be in the peanut gallery, laughing at all the guys thinking the MLB scouts are watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, someone actually thought scouts would be there. Thanks for the rep, friend.

Wait..what? No scouts? What have I been killing myself for? Not diving for balls anymore...…..

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I purposely leave town for Maquades...Maybe i should start VRBO'ing my house for the weekend. Would be kind of sweet to get paid to go on an out of state fishing trip :)

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wait..what? No scouts? What have I been killing myself for? Not diving for balls anymore...…..

haha. I'll be at the wounded warriors game and probably one of my brother's games. I'm retired after one too many calf tears.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha. I'll be at the wounded warriors game and probably one of my brother's games. I'm retired after one too many calf tears.

WTF do crying baby cows have to do with softball?

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who's playing? What division?

I'm in the 35+ and the 50+......you might be able to tell that I ain't as young as I once was.

I asked a wise man (Lapper) if playing is wearing my body out or keeping me in shape. He replied "Yes". :)

Good luck!

Good luck Sluggo...I hung up the softball cleats 10 years ago...got tired of icing the shoulder after every game and having to swallow 800mg of ibuprofen just to play!

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't play any more and now that I don't play I really don't care for McQuades. Great tournament for a great cause and good for the community, just too much going on for me. I just moved out of S. Bismarck to N. Bismarck and I don't know if I will even realize it's in town.I lived on Denver and could here everything, especially the big party at Lucky 13.

Aucker33

Established Member
I'll be partaking in the festivities (drinking cold ones) and playing at 840 in the am. Always a weekend that I look forward to every summer. Playing in Class D

Last edited:

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use to live for that weekend. Now it’s just another amazing lake weekend. I actually don’t really miss playing at all which is kind of surprising. We use to play 7-8 tourneys a year. Good luck to those playing. Taking hardware from that tourney was always pretty cool!

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fiesta is no more. Sorry!

First I found out that it's going to be hell hot, AND NOW YOU LAY THIS SHIT ON ME!?!?! I guess now I do remember something about it closing. I must have pushed it out of my memory in hopes it wasn't true.

I guess I'll be sitting in my own sweaty filth at eseamands' house in his kid's pool.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
First I found out that it's going to be hell hot, AND NOW YOU LAY THIS SHIT ON ME!?!?! I guess now I do remember something about it closing. I must have pushed it out of my memory in hopes it wasn't true.

I guess I'll be sitting in my own sweaty filth at eseamands' house in his kid's pool.

Got a kids pool and busch light at the house. much closer and we can both make fun of eseamands for not being able to touch the bottom of the pool.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76