Another deer blind question

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't want to hijack the other thread about deer blinds.

What are the rules regarding wearing orange in a deer blind in North Dakota during rifle season? I have always assumed that we still have to wear orange inside the deer blind.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why wouldn't you? Also, you still need to walk to and from your blind which would require orange.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't want to hijack the other thread about deer blinds.

What are the rules regarding wearing orange in a deer blind in North Dakota during rifle season? I have always assumed that we still have to wear orange inside the deer blind.

You must wear the required orange at all times while afield rifle hunting, muzzy hunting, or bow hunting during rifle. Personally, I don't want to get shot by a high powered rifle or muzzy, so when I'm in a blind during either of these seasons, I'm not only wearing the required orange, but I tie an orange vest or two to the outside of my blind.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why wouldn't you? Also, you still need to walk to and from your blind which would require orange.

Because in the elevated blind that I've been in, you can't see the orange we are wearing anyway.

I have worn orange when sitting in the blind just so nobody freaks out about that

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you are deer hunting you have to wear it i mean the roadies out the window know you even need orange

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75