Putting Camso tracks on...

Uncle Rico

are Polaris belts horrible to replace in the field?

boy, you sure do see the Pioneer people brag about not having them - as if they cost $1000 and take a day to replace

I changed mine last summer. took maybe 20 mins or so? easy if you have the right tools (don't recall exactly what I used)…..maybe a big screwdriver and a smaller screwdriver?

I'm thinking the belt was around $150?

Radar13

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well after I read all the posts about the Camso Tracks, They are 4 season tracks. I started looking for a set on BisMan. I found that purchasing a used set plus the $ 900.00 for the adaptor kitwas a little expencive for used tracks. I Called ATVtracks.net asked a few questions and got the new model X4s tracks for $4000.00 with free shiipping, not a whole lot more new then used, they list for $4299.00 and the cut the price$300.00. they are in the shop ready to go on the machine. I think it will be a fun winter. Thanks for correcting me when I was wrong about the tracks not holding up on Terran other then snow.

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
You'll love having tracks in the snow, its the best thing ever. You have to try and get stuck damn near....just don't expect to win any races!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well after I read all the posts about the Camso Tracks, They are 4 season tracks. I started looking for a set on BisMan. I found that purchasing a used set plus the $ 900.00 for the adaptor kitwas a little expencive for used tracks. I Called ATVtracks.net asked a few questions and got the new model X4s tracks for $4000.00 with free shiipping, not a whole lot more new then used, they list for $4299.00 and the cut the price$300.00. they are in the shop ready to go on the machine. I think it will be a fun winter. Thanks for correcting me when I was wrong about the tracks not holding up on Terran other then snow.

these were four wheeler tracks right? not sxs.

- - - Updated - - -

never mind - I see the 4XS now

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71