Top Gun II Maverick

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
I never saw Red Dawn either.

I’ve never liked “hero” movies.

Comedies for me, 9/10 times.

maybe you and bearback could enjoy a nice Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan classic. Tastefully funny�� Just kidding.

Come on guys. It should be a right of setting up an account on this site. Enter your top 5 favorite movies. You either gain access or you don’t. No middle ground.

I grew up on top hun, the Delta force and Missing in Action trilogies, and the good, bad, and ugly.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never saw Red Dawn either.

I’ve never liked “hero” movies.

Comedies for me, 9/10 times.

I like comedies too, and although there are some real stinkers, most make me laugh (I'm basically a happy guy)

But I can't imagine not having seen Top Gun, or Red Dawn. Red Dawn, in particular spoke to my buds and I. We pretty much wished we could live in the mountains, taking pot shots at the Russkies, and fading away like ghosts.

Of course, the truth would have sucked pretty bad.

Another fave movie, from my teens, was Lost Boys.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
young guns and young guns 2, tombstone, blood sport, kick boxer, all the van damn classics,

iron eagle was awesome

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh dude, you really ought to see the first one. It's an iconic movie. My very first CD ever, was the Top Gun soundtrack. Had a big JVC rack system in my parents' basement. Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone pounded...

It honestly really was a good movie...

- - - Updated - - -

Roadtrip! I still have a VCR somewhere. A fancy one, with the jog/shuttle dial.. From just pre-laserdisc era..

I've got one of those "Speed Re-Winders" that takes about 45 seconds to re-wind your favorite VHS that I could send with you. Want to have your mind blown as a adolescent, watch a movie get re-winded at hyper speed. I was always afraid to close my shirt in the VHS holder when you clicked the lid down. Sucker would of ripped the whole works off.

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you even a true red blooded American man if you haven't watched Red Dawn and Top Gun? You guys sure your not Canadian?

Goose.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw Young Guns and liked it.

Westerns are great - including comedies like the Trinity series, etc.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I liked Top Gun..and Danger Zone pretty well is a must have song in your list to get a person amped up but my favorite Cruise flick is Grisham's, The Firm!Thumbs Up

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77