Fish recycling!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
ermentation has died down, thinking I should have probably added more sugar... Still could I suppose but its a bit fragrant, not sure how much I wanna mess around with it at this point. One thing is for sure, the pillow I put on top will not be slept on again. It could probably use a good stir also, any volunteers?
F

Oh hay-ll no!

You don't want to mess around with it, because it's perfect? Or you don't want to mess around with it because it is the most God-awful "fragrance" you've ever laid your nose on?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oooh, you probably should have built a stirring mechanism into the initial project. Like something you plug into a generator with 100 ft extension cord.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get yourself a good respirator and a hazmat suit. Weld some blades onto a mixer extension for a 1/2" drill and start chopping them up.

How are you going to get rid of it if it doesn't turn out??

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get yourself a good respirator and a hazmat suit. Weld some blades onto a mixer extension for a 1/2" drill and start chopping them up.

I'm sure it's nothing that couldn't be taken care of with a large amount of Tanerite....

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

I love this last question.

Seems to me, at some point, I heard of blowing up a beached whale, with TNT. I seem to remember hearing a lot of plops, and they said "Now the mess is even bigger".

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shouldnt be too hard to bury, if it comes to that... Even dumped on open ground, betting a few months later not much would be left but some really green grass/weeds.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might make a good cover scent for deer hunting. (Grin) Who needs Ozonics when you have 150 gallons of rotten fish water?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any updates?

20190828_195401.jpg

Most recent picture, 2 weeks ago. I might just be growing anthrax....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm thinking the best part of the fish (bone meal) is not going to end up in your slurry.:;:huh

ither the bones will dissolve, or they will settle out so they can be used at a later time Im thinking, either way the nutrients shouldnt go to waste...
e

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
You could make some sweet necklaces out of the bones. Dump the rest on the governors mansion lawn.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76