Fish recycling!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is his attorney has advised a gag order on this thread until the pending litigation has been completed.:D

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am guessing he out this on hold while working out the next political conspiracy.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am guessing he out this on hold while working out the next political conspiracy.

I figured everyone knew he was the one that started the covid in ND. with this experiment. But then again, rumors, copy and paste articles are certainly better than the facts. #$%^&>

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I figured everyone knew he was the one that started the covid in ND. with this experiment. But then again, rumors, copy and paste articles are certainly better than the facts. #$%^&>

You're such a fibber. Everyone knows "they" are using it to bait mountain lions into stock trailers for relocation.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really hope he updates us all, as I imagine the story is one of legends.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
:bigpuke:I'm guessing he rented a backhoe and buried it at lest 10 feet deep. ;:;boozer

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
Did you end up using any of your special fish juice this year? Curious to know if the great nodakangler science experiment lives on?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is this discussion will be eventually brought over to the ha has thread. Its like softner salt, Mexican vanilla, bee hives, what else am i forgetting? They sell this shit in stores. In the infamous words of the oak ridge boys, "some times the pleasure ain't worth the pain..." Just saying.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wasn’t a fan of him being an idea thief. I lost respect for him.

No idea who the thief was, but if you put your idea out on the internet and someone thinks of a way to do it better and follows through with it…well, you screwed up I guess.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am pretty sure that recycling a dead fish is not something Lycan has a patent on. It's been around for centuries, at least.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea we know that, it's no different than a leaked fishing spot. I just thought it was kinda funny that Lycan posted his experiment on here and a few months later someone else on here was gearing up to do it commercially .

- - - Updated - - -

I was mostly wondering where he went and how business is going.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77