Gratis Tag Question

Uncle Rico

Probably a dumb question, but this is the first time I've taken a gratis tag. When do they typically send them out? I haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks
UR

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way I understand, you have to have the General game licence purchased before they will send the tag to you.

Correct. Called today for my bow license, lady said I hadnt bought the general license yet

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought a combination license in March and have not received an email or tag regarding gratis. It is listed in my profile though.

rapala_09

Honored Member
Do you need a general game for a gratis tag? I thought I heard on the radio that you didn't..... That doesn't seem right though.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way I understand, you have to have the General game licence purchased before they will send the tag to you.
Not for gratis . You don’t need Any other licenses for a gratis tag . Last 5/6 years I’ve got mine in mail about third week of August

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are they making people buy the general game tag because a lot of the people receiving tags are PETA people and they don’t go buy the general game tag? So game and fish are loosing money so this is a way to make those PETA bastages pay

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes 0 difference on gratis tags . You don’t need to buy any licenses at all to receive your gratis , don’t need any to hunt with it either just your gratis tag

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74