Cleaning Fish

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just zip them and take a sharpie marker and number them in 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 etc. #1 on the top piece and #2 on the bottom piece, so on and so forth.That way I know what piece goes to what half of fillet. Along with a letter for the corresponding species, W for walleye, N for northern, P for perch..................... You know...........just in case. ;)

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just zip them and take a sharpie marker and number them in 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 etc. #1 on the top piece and #2 on the bottom piece, so on and so forth.That way I know what piece goes to what half of fillet. Along with a letter for the corresponding species, W for walleye, N for northern, P for perch..................... You know...........just in case. ;)

This wins best post of the day.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just eat the evidence and go catch some more. Really I just put them on ice and clean them at home. By product goes in garden so I use every bit of fish.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cleaning station thread !!!!! --- anyway the station is ussually busy or cruddy or both --- cut and zipper at home. Devils lake i havent caught anything this summer worth zippering anyway.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69