Guys with a Yeti....

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's my newest Yeti purchase. Just felt like it. :;:smokin

mask2.jpg

Inquiring minds want to know: Does it keep your dog's food hot or cold and how do it know which???

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a yeti hater a few years back, mushky was supportive of the coolers, and mugs. So I decided to purchase a mug, loved it, I have since purchased 3 coolers, and must have about 7 mugs/cups. I use the coolers year round, they keep my items I don’t want frozen from freezing whilst jigging the icy eyes.

Any of you bitches that are bitching just sit back, buy a yeti, and live my friends, live like tomorrow is the end of existence.
Yeah they're good but you can go to Walmart and buy the exact same Yeti tumbler just with a different name on it but made in the exact same Factory on the same line with the same materials just with a different name for 1/3 as much. Or you can just go online and buy the one with the yeti name on it for half as much from the factory when they sell it cuz they don't give a crap about trademarks.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah they're good but you can go to Walmart and buy the exact same Yeti tumbler just with a different name on it but made in the exact same Factory on the same line with the same materials just with a different name for 1/3 as much. Or you can just go online and buy the one with the yeti name on it for half as much from the factory when they sell it cuz they don't give a crap about trademarks.

What if you aren’t a member of the Stonecutters?

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
The redesigned Colster is awesome, and now they have sizes for pounders as well as for the slim seltzers. It's great living the Yeti lifestyle!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife gave me a Yeti Flip 12. I liked it, but some asshole stole it off my golf cart. I hope he gets bad Yeti sized Karma.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife gave me a Yeti Flip 12. I liked it, but some asshole stole it off my golf cart. I hope he gets bad Yeti sized Karma.

Magic marker put my name and cell # on similar items of value. I have a Grizzly that is chained in my pickup box. Just used for hauling cold things to the Angle. Ohh wait not this year.
;:;banghead

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like Yeti, but in my own mind, it's overpriced. I like the stuff, but also like to have a little fun. It's like the Chuck Norris jokes.

Speaking of which, Chuck Norris was recently exposed to the 'Rona, and the 'Rona quarantined for 14 days.

I got one of those little yeti lunch bags, and it holds an ice block, a few cans, a couple sandwiches, and a candy bar. Even though it didn't have it when I packed it, my sandwich has Grey Poupon mustard on it when I take it out.

*scratches head..

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The redesigned Colster is awesome, and now they have sizes for pounders as well as for the slim seltzers. It's great living the Yeti lifestyle!
I see the Walmart Ozark trail brand also has the "gay size" can colster now too for you seltzer/ mich ultra drinkers.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ba ha ha

I am glad YETI came along and made the big cooler makers pull their heads out of their a$$es and realized their old coolers sucked.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do they make a nice table? Yes.

Are they worth the headache? Weight? I still buy same amount of ice for a cheapo cause I dont live off grid at the lake for 10 days like some of you retired guys. And even if i did, I'm usually 5 minutes from ice replenishment. I can buy a shit load of ice for the price of a yeti. And I dont throw my back out getting it in the truck/boat.

10 day elk hunt? Fill an iqloo with block ice and it still cools my quarters till I get home. I dont know....maybe I just have to try one to understand. :::

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do they make a nice table? Yes.

Are they worth the headache? Weight? I still buy same amount of ice for a cheapo cause I dont live off grid at the lake for 10 days like some of you retired guys. And even if i did, I'm usually 5 minutes from ice replenishment. I can buy a shit load of ice for the price of a yeti. And I dont throw my back out getting it in the truck/boat.

10 day elk hunt? Fill an iqloo with block ice and it still cools my quarters till I get home. I dont know....maybe I just have to try one to understand. :::

You're not wrong. But how many people REALLY go on a 10 day elk hunt? Few.. However, for those guys, and the money they spend, what's a couple hondo for a cooler?

It's like bitching about fuel efficiency for your new F-16..

Yeah, it's fast, but I can barely get to Fargo on a tank.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're not wrong. But how many people REALLY go on a 10 day elk hunt? Few.. However, for those guys, and the money they spend, what's a couple hondo for a cooler?

It's like bitching about fuel efficiency for your new F-16..

Yeah, it's fast, but I can barely get to Fargo on a tank.
Can't disagree!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can bang an ugly fat chick too, for cheap. But prefer to keep my rocks cold.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cooler.jpg

I got this from WalMart and have been extremely happy with it so far. Obviously it isn't a Yeti but I think its a hell of a cooler for $150

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75