Guys with a Yeti....

mdriller

I have two, a smaller caribou 25qt i believe they call it and one scheels a bit bigger about a 45. Both were work bonuses and work well, except when i load them up i either need a forklift to load them or blow out a testicle trying to lift it. Got dang there stupid heavy. And i typically only carry a couple dozen Bud Lights and few dozen crawlers.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
647790389.jpg

So I had to remove my tailgate from the F250 for some repair needs, however decided to put the big Yeti in the box and pull the toyhauler home anyway, 10 miles from home the sombitch decides to let itself unto the hwy and drag under my camper axle for about 6 miles, never heard, or saw anything odd, until a guy pulled up next to me to get me to pull over... haha, one less Yeti out there.

It did however hold all my ice and beer inside the still latched lid.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
That woulda been a sight to see. Bear-proof and towable, for it to hold the goodies inside I say, "hats off yeti".

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy crap. You need to send that picture and story to Yeti. Who knows, you might even get a new one out of them if they feel sorry for you, haha!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, send the picture and the story to Yeti.
Never know what might happen.
You could maybe even be in a commercial JR and be more famous!!! ;:;rofl

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you try opening a beer after you pulled it out from under the camper?? ;:;rofl

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You must have sold your soul to the devil to be able to afford a yeti!!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Attention:

I will give $100 for video of said YETI grinding away under the trailer axle - with cowboy juanr at the wheel - cluelessly visiting with Mrs. Juanr.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Attention:

I will give $100 for video of said YETI grinding away under the trailer axle - with cowboy juanr at the wheel - cluelessly visiting with Mrs. Juanr.

Double that with a video of Big J dragging a boat gas tank down interstate , sparks flying , screaming , HELL YA !!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy crap. You need to send that picture and story to Yeti. Who knows, you might even get a new one out of them if they feel sorry for you, haha!

I told them my retarded story, they felt bad about me losing a cooler, but it was not a warrantable event, so...
They replied with a pretty good discount if I ordered a new one, so the replacement one is on its way.

Speaking of which, I have a slightly damaged Yeti for sale iffn any of you are wanting to make an offer

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the guy that pulled juanr over sure lost out due to not videoing this YETI moment

or did he?…

I’ll search around

what search terms describe the event juanr?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
the guy that pulled juanr over sure lost out due to not videoing this YETI moment

or did he?…

I’ll search around

what search terms describe the event juanr?
Hwy 22 cooler incident, or oblivious white man and a hot chick way outa his league enjoying ride home from lake

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
View attachment 60357

So I had to remove my tailgate from the F250 for some repair needs, however decided to put the big Yeti in the box and pull the toyhauler home anyway, 10 miles from home the sombitch decides to let itself unto the hwy and drag under my camper axle for about 6 miles, never heard, or saw anything odd, until a guy pulled up next to me to get me to pull over... haha, one less Yeti out there.

It did however hold all my ice and beer inside the still latched lid.
That's impressive, looks like it wore a hole thru the bottom? I hope no beer was damaged!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd buy that old one off you for good money, but it doesn't look like it'll sit level anymore. Maybe throw her back under there on the other side for a coupla miles?

This tears it. I'm going to buy a yeti cooler. I have the cans, coffee mugs, even a little lunch baggie thing. I'm going to buy one now.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd buy that old one off you for good money, but it doesn't look like it'll sit level anymore. Maybe throw her back under there on the other side for a coupla miles?

This tears it. I'm going to buy a yeti cooler. I have the cans, coffee mugs, even a little lunch baggie thing. I'm going to buy one now.
$50 and this beauty is yours, I will throw in some duct tape to cover the large drain area.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70