Guys with a Yeti....

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the coolest things I've seen for an accessory to the Yeti tumbler.

https://flaskap.com/products/flaskap-sidekick-5-0?variant=8611808510003

flaskap.jpg

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
So a $25 "flask cap" for your $30 Yeti,add some tax and you got yourself a $60 drinking glass so you can sit around the campfire and complain about $30 deer tags and a $10 increase in your water bill....Murica'

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
So a $25 "flask cap" for your $30 Yeti,add some tax and you got yourself a $60 drinking glass so you can sit around the campfire and complain about $30 deer tags and a $10 increase in your water bill....Murica'

Don't deer hunt and don't give a crap about my water bill. $60 for years of enjoyment is cheap.

Sotaman

Established Member
I’m thinking about buying one of the Walmart jobbies.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll probably put some yeti stickers on it.

There is a company out there called Sheti and they sell stickers

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always funny on the Yeti threads how some people get so butthurt because other people spend their hard-earned money how they want.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always funny on the Yeti threads how some people get so butthurt because other people spend their hard-earned money how they want.
The thread started with a satirical video of a Yeti guy, this isn't some legitimate "yeti thread". The only people getting butthurt are the people who cant accept a little ribbing about their glorious Yeti products. Spend away my friend, but be able to laugh at the ridiculousness of all of it.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a yeti hater a few years back, mushky was supportive of the coolers, and mugs. So I decided to purchase a mug, loved it, I have since purchased 3 coolers, and must have about 7 mugs/cups. I use the coolers year round, they keep my items I don’t want frozen from freezing whilst jigging the icy eyes.

Any of you bitches that are bitching just sit back, buy a yeti, and live my friends, live like tomorrow is the end of existence.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a yeti hater a few years back, mushky was supportive of the coolers, and mugs. So I decided to purchase a mug, loved it, I have since purchased 3 coolers, and must have about 7 mugs/cups. I use the coolers year round, they keep my items I don’t want frozen from freezing whilst jigging the icy eyes.

Any of you bitches that are bitching just sit back, buy a yeti, and live my friends, live like tomorrow is the end of existence.

Wise words Juan, regarding Yeti's, food, and life in general.

Back when I was a drinkin' man, I guarantee you - my drinks never froze.

A) They didn't sit around long enough to freeze..
B) The ingredients were pretty fierce. Ice didn't stand a chance.

Jaykay

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really enjoy that guy's videos....

The people that bash Yeti are the same ones that complain about Sitka or other high end camo.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still love my old school Little Playmate cooler with the side button. Keeps drinks mostly cold or mostly unfroze. My buddy now has 3 Yetti and one Scheels and sure likes all of them, he was a Yetti nonbeliever till about a year ago. Someday I will join the buys less ice club myself.

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmmm, as like the guys that make fun of sparkly boats, Me, yeah I don’t need it but I can afford it so yeah it’s nice

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a Roadie 20 that has been with me long enough to be considered a close personal friend. It never talks back and keeps giving me ice cold beverages.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't any of the products, yet I would like one. Unsure if the pockets want to extract the money to own one or more. Yet, in the meantime I just spent $65k on a new 3/4tn GMC Denali.... go figure.

:;:deadhorse

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79