Gun apps

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-names-of-10000-users-of-a-gun-scope-app/amp/
Own a rifle? Got a scope to go with it? The U.S. government might soon know who you are, where you live and how to reach you.

That’s because the government wants Apple and Google to hand over names, phone numbers and other identifying data of at least 10,000 users of a single gun scope app, Forbes has discovered. It’s an unprecedented move: Never before has a case been disclosed in which American investigators demanded personal data of users of a single app from Apple and Google. And never has an order been made public where the feds have asked the Silicon Valley giants for info on so many thousands of people in one go.
Interesting read seams the feds are using back channels to gain a upper hand on known users of apps for future information.

Siouxeet

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gun owners are being tracked, it’s nothing new. Majority of us buy our guns with credit cards and that info is available forever. Remember when the anti’s said gun owners are just paranoid, no one is coming for your guns. Now we have Democrat presidential candidates saying they will be confiscated through buy backs. It will start with AR’s, then pistols and shortly after semi auto shotguns. More gun laws will not work, so they will continue to make the case for more gun control. Death by a thousand cuts is the plan. Don’t give an inch because those inches will add up and will never stop.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If by chance one of those gets in and start the process of taking the guns. Then what.
The wife and i did discuss this last night in order to develope a plan of some kind.

I have quite a number of weapons but no AR. M-1 with 276 rounds, 15 loaded clips but not sure if that weapon is on the list.
Other than two recent purchases from outline all weapons were bought in earlier 1970 or before (most by my father). Most where made in late 1800 or earlier 1900. Maybe a gun or two or three or=== since 1970 but at a gun show.

Had a AR when i was in southeast asia. One day a one star general had a problem communicating with me in the bush. By that afternoon they took my AR among other things from me (silly them, but there went my R&R to Bangkok, 600 dollars and still a virgin, there was a dream and it is only still a dream). But i was lucky as 50 dollars bought a grease gun which was just as good as that worthless AR. So i have experience having a weapon taken from me by one in authority and hopefully never again. I stood alone that day.
But have pride in what i did. Worthless damn conflict.

I cannot imagine meeting someone at the door with my M-1. At that point it is serious but I cannot imagine opening the door to them. Really I cannot imagine this happening but.
Now I am sure a whole bunch will give their weapons up (had one hunter tell me he seen no reason in not registering ones weapons, I told him get er done) but the wife also said no. I am 73 and I would ratter I had this fight than my kids so in a way I hope if it is going to happen let it happen now.

So after a discussion we thought it best to put a group together before they start to stop them with some kind of action. Yea the vote but there is more than the two of us voting. Cannot fight this by ourselves,
I plan to go to the next legion meeting and have a discussion on this. I know a couple will say I am off base but both are die hard democrats.
Some will think for a minute but other than one or two we might be on our own.
So for now that is as far as the two of us got. Maybe a state wide group to start some kind of action or plan if this were to happen. As stated this will not end with AR weapons.
I would appreciate any input or help on this. I have no use for a AR weapon but I need to defend those who want or need one before they take what I want or feel I need. (Besides this way my buddy can still tell me about that shot at a running deer at 700 yards with his 223. and scoring it) DB

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
First of all they would have to get cops to take them. In ND and in many states that’s not gonna happen.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
This whole deal pertains to the obsidian 4 app that can be used with the new 4k scopes(NV and Thermal) from atn... The government wants th
O now who has downloaded and used the app so they can see if these scopes are being exported. They suspect there may be some ITAR violations taking place and think this will help them figure out where the scopes have been used... I call bullshit, but I'm just a peon. I have one of those scopes and use the obsidian 4 app that the government is inquiring about....

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
eyexer:
I would think what you stated but then when i was young i never would of guess they would give live rounds to the national guard at Kent State and they would use those rounds.

I am concern that when it comes down to it most will turn there weapons in and I will again stand alone.

That is why the wife and i made the decision now, not at the time it happens. Maybe time to do something now to stop it.
I am scare, concern of what may happen, what we may do and also concern for our children.
db-2

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
First of all they would have to get cops to take them. In ND and in many states that’s not gonna happen.

They wont use the cops the will use social services they will come in and take people’s kids since guns are so dangerous. Use the schools to get kids to tell on their parents. Freeze people bank accounts. Plenty ways to take stuff from us without force.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fracman:
Yes i am surprise they have not used taxs as a means. After register there is an annual tax on each and every gun just like a vehicle. Tax the hell out of bullets and guns. Now companies are working on how to stop the flow of guns and bullets (wallmart).
There is a bunch on a bandwagon and they feel they now have the uperhand on guns. Pray that the democrats are defeated big time in 2020.
But then there is a bunch of weapons out there with bullets to last one a life time. Hopefully we will unite.

I just might have to buy me a AR so i to have one but not in a worthless 223.

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
We all need to stand against any form of gun control, because we know once they get an inch they’ll take a mile. Just look at what happened to most of europe as well as australia, I for one would like to be able to pass on the tradition of shooting and hunting to my kids without becoming an outlaw. Growing up my dad gave me a .22 rifle when I was 10, and once I had a drivers liscense and bought a truck my 870 was in it all season long so me and my buddies could go out bird hunting after school. I want the next generation to be able to grow up the same way.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They wont use the cops the will use social services they will come in and take people’s kids since guns are so dangerous. Use the schools to get kids to tell on their parents. Freeze people bank accounts. Plenty ways to take stuff from us without force.
never happen. Social services is already in way over their heads the way it is. The people in social services will say fuck it and walk away when that is asked of them.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
never happen. Social services is already in way over their heads the way it is. The people in social services will say fuck it and walk away when that is asked of them.

They want our guns they want the control the liberals will come for them any and every angle they can

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They want our guns they want the control the liberals will come for them any and every angle they can
Liberals can talk all the shit they want and pass all the laws they want. It won’t matter in Red states. Those liberals aren’t going to be the ones that actually show up at your door to take em. They can tell members of law enforcement to do that all they want but it isn’t goig to happen.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
eyexer:
I hope you are right but i still feel when it comes down to it most will cave in.

I am scare as to how i will defend my rights and who will get hurt besides myself, wife and whoever. Gets to a point i am even scare to state what i have stated on here as i am sure it is history forever. As some i know get funds from the VA for their time in nam i feel, based on that, i could also but no way will i put my name on that list no matter the monies.

But if it is to be, please let it be now while i am still on this earth. Got old, a little off base maybe but we can not let what some preach come to be. db-2

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
eyexer:
I hope you are right but i still feel when it comes down to it most will cave in.

I am scare as to how i will defend my rights and who will get hurt besides myself, wife and whoever. Gets to a point i am even scare to state what i have stated on here as i am sure it is history forever. As some i know get funds from the VA for their time in nam i feel, based on that, i could also but no way will i put my name on that list no matter the monies.

But if it is to be, please let it be now while i am still on this earth. Got old, a little off base maybe but we can not let what some preach come to be. db-2
my son is a police officer. I was at a large gathering with well over a dozen officers from county, city and state. We got on this very subject. Everyone said they would hand in their badges before they would do that. And several indicated they knew no other officer that would enforce something like that.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Police officers and military will follow orders if it came down to it. If some quit(which won’t be many) they will replace them with ones that will follow orders. During hurricane Katrina police and national guard had no problem taking weapons from legal citizens and did it with zeal.
The sad truth is only twenty years ago if you mentioned gun confiscation you were laughed at and made out to be somewhat of a nut, now you have presidential candidates openly calling for it. There will be major gun reform in the future whether it be taxing ammo, red flag laws, high cap mag bans, AR bans, you name it, it’s coming. If you haven’t already stocked up on ammo you should. If you don’t have an AR you should get one. In twenty years democrats WILL be running this country with no one to stop them. Let that sink in...

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t think they’ll be sending local law enforcement or military. It will be some group from New York, Texas, etc. People who you don’t know and don’t know you.

- - - Updated - - -

People who just want to do their job and go home to their families. Not all the Germans in WW2 were mini Hitlers.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not all the Germans in WW2 were mini Hitlers.
This right here is exactly right. We are kidding ourselves if we think there won’t be anybody around to do the dirty work. Hitler didn’t burn millions of Jew by him self. He had people “doing their jobs”. Military and police will also be “doing thier jobs”.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76