guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
it’s inevitable in my opinion

big city leftists always control the laws eventually

until the next revolution- which is a bloody business

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
Any military or law enforcment willing to confiscate guns are an enemy to the constitution and the people they serve.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
that’s why they are using cop-hater politics like KaperDICK

to create animosity - drive a wedge

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any military or law enforcment willing to confiscate guns are an enemy to the constitution and the people they serve.

Only if the US Supreme Court shares your interpretation of the second amendment. And, for that matter, some of the others as well.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not sure about you guys but for me there are some things worth dying for. My second amendment rights are one of those. The few that would follow orders to seize weapons would stop the minute bullets started flying. They wouldn’t have their heart in it like someone defending the 2nd. At least that’s my stance on it. So let’s just look at ND. We don’t have that many numbers in law enforcement here. If you remove 90% of those that would have no part in a seizure plan, that leaves very few to do the seizing. And if you think the feds give a shit about seizing weapons in ND when ND law enforcement has bowed out your nuttier than a fruit cake

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In the end I hope we never find out and if we do I also hope eyexer you are also right.

I know if I was the one to go into a home i would be scare to death and probably tell whoever told me to go that he/she can go first. db

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76