UND/ NDSjuiceU Game

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
After watching UND warm up a bit im predicting a bigger blow out than last time they played. Migrator man you are out ya gotdam mind if you think UND will win
I promise I wasn’t drinking when I posted this thread! UND will beat the spread which was at 30.5 points! I heard some had it down to 16 points.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same with hockey.

Totally agree. D1 College hockey is a niche sport without major national appeal, at least they only have one national champion. FCS is a niche league in a D1 sport that already had/has a national championship (FBS). Did they actually think FCS would gain a national following?

I think it's great NDSU has a strong program, but would much rather see them and UND play in a D1 league that was relevant beyond the fans of the teams in the FCS and had a true national champion for the league.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well 44 dollars in beer for me and the wife at the local bar and she kept it to three beers.

Maybe next year. Wish it could of been closer. db-2

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDSU really backed off the throttle in the 4th or it could have gotten sloppy ugly. UND has some pretty talented athletes no doubt they are just missing that “it” factor. They just dont have it. The bison do. Northern iowa has “it” so does sdsu. One good highlight for UND that stood out was their interior D-line. I felt they did a really nice job against the bison run game in the middle. Yards inside were harder to come by. Linebackers are skilled and athletic just not great in space or in coverage. Hopefully Bubba can find “it” by next year because UND wont be in the offense unlimited big sky anymore. Overall they will be towards the the top of the big sky again this year as they have a nice team this year.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish the game would've been more competitive. However, there was a blinding bright ray of sunshine bestowed upon UND fans by the announcers on the Bison Radio Network. One of them continually referred to UND as "The Sioux". May I offer a very heartfelt THANK YOU!!!!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Side note:
Watched Kansas State last night as had it recorded. Wow are their running backs fast. Definitely looks like the Bison of old, but way faster. Same with the defense.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
08E7A593-E0B4-4051-BE66-5B508FD5DB09.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
If this year’s hockey team is like last year’s hockey team, NDSUs football team might just give them a run for their money.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
So....... is there anyway possible that when a football thread or conversation is happening we can refrain from injecting UND hockey into it? Im not an anti hockey guy by any means just think the whole ramrodding UND hockey into every irrelevent conversation about football is annoying at best. Trying to maintain UNDs relevancy by doing this to me is pretty damn silly. Like the 7 year old that keeps nagging on his parents sleeve when the older sibling is doing something cool. Dont worry little Timny (UND) mommy and daddy (state of ND) havent forgotten about you even though your older sibling( NDSU) is doing some cool shit at the moment

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
so even the UND mascot himself knew they would get their ass kicked is all i get out of that sign.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76