This is the reason why I hate the Pats

dirtybirds14

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like AB and his lawyer knew this was going to be coming out also I guess there is text messages sent to her phone confirming that someone indeed assaulted her while she was sleeping. If the authorities can prove they were sent by AB its bye bye for good hopefully. Jarmarus Reed from Seattle got six games even though he was never charged with a crime. If the NFL doesn't go down hard on AB and his lawyer for not disclosing this before he signed a contract it should be grounds for termination of employment. Which would really suck since billecheat traded his starting receiver to the jets, so today makes me happy to see the Pats in another scandal.

Do you even follow football??? "Starter" he never took a snap as a patriot and you don't trade a "starter" for a 6th round draft pick. After signing AB they needed to make room at the WR position and usually that means bottom guy on the depth chart had to go. Sooooooooo, that means the GOAT "billecheat" said here jets i'll give you my garbage to take out and you give me a draft pick.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone else have that song that goes “ah skeet skeet skeet mutha &@$?%” stuck in their head anytime they read about the AB shenanignas or is it just me?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aaaand he's gone.

- - - Updated - - -

986e4b55067e4ccba2aee3f5900660a8_md.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;rofl If he is guilty of what these 2 gals claim.........he deserves what he gets. If he isn't then shame on them. The Pats are a team that "are in it to win it" with 0 bull shit to disrupt their game plan, good for them.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweet this thread can officially be put into the dumpster fire category case closed another misunderstood misguided individual. He is like many who are allowed to from a very young age that they are gods and everyone will let them get away with whatever they want to do. I was talking to this waitress at a local cafe and she said that she used to work for a big sport bar in Pittsburgh that every year james Harrison would put on a big party for friends and family. Well the last year she hosted the party she was actually groped by james, he tried to putting his hand up her skirt. She said she turned around and slapped him on the face then told him that she was not one of these girls who like that kind of attention.
I'm not saying everyone should be put into the same category but I have never personally experienced any other race other then young black men act overly aggressive towards woman as I seen at the local bars in downtown Fargo. They didn't care who they harrassed as girls walked by on there way to the bathroom, dance floor or to get a drink Its unfortunate that people need to act like that and yes maybe other races may do the same thing but I only had a one experience with a group of black males.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I disagree. He'll do the right thing now and shut his mouth for the season. He'll probably have another 100 receptions, 1000yards, 10 TD season and win a SuperBowl. All teams have a short memory, I.E. "Hey look, AB shut his damn mouth, he figured it out, lets give him 50mil guaranteed again!" and he'll be back to his usual shenanigans.

This is the Patriot's MO, they bring in controversial players who run their mouths. These guys know what they're getting in NE so they shut up and win.

Still disagree? Guessing AB never plays another down in the NFL...

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
'm not a fan of starting new threads on topics that are already started sort of
There is a new 10 epic documentary on Apple+ called the The Dynasty:New England Patriots
This documentary seems to tell me that Bill Billedicknyourmouth was always going to be let go after the 23 season.

Do you not have a life, pulling up a forum nearly 5 yrs old.

And video after video of of childish B.S.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76