This is the reason why I hate the Pats

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the mindset in NE is to win. No one seems to have exorbitant in price or length contracts. TB even took a pay cut to acquire other players. I'm not a pats fan but they're doing it correctly.

BINGO!!! im not a pats fan but NE has a QB that understands that he needs players around him to win. and that's why he wins. every other QB can brag about their money but in the end they all want to be Tom Brady with 6 rings..period.

Nmariner

Established Member
BINGO!!! im not a pats fan but NE has a QB that understands that he needs players around him to win. and that's why he wins. every other QB can brag about their money but in the end they all want to be Tom Brady with 6 rings..period.

It doesnt hurt that his wife makes more money than him... How many NFL Players can say that?

Also between his company "TB12" and endorsements into his 60s (assuming he isnt still playing)he will make far more than any QB in his generation.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm wishing the NFL finds some internal "confidential informant" and gets New England on another violation (OF MANY). They will lose eligibility to the playoffs and everyone jackass on that roster (coaches included) must watch from home.

Knock on wood, rub a rabbit's foot, scratch the roof of the truck, etc. etc.

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Winning solves many problems. The Patriots can get contracts and interest from free agents because they keep winning. They show no loyalty to players, its all a business, but they keep drawing interest from players because they are in it every year.

Other teams cant just copy that approach and expect players to react the same way until the organization starts winning at the same level as the patriots.

Not a fan of the team, usually like underdogs, but cant blame them.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
69899334_10158745865933294_3978576249512525824_n.jpg

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meanwhile, the haters hate and the Patriots keep WINNING!!! ;:;boohoo

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meanwhile AB the upstanding misunderstood fine representative of his family accused of rape, even if it is BS the Radiers are smelling like roses.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ab is a piece of shit no doubt but i bet pieces of shit out number non pos in the nfl

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once again not an AB fan but why weren't these past rapes reported to the police when they happened?
If these charges are true i hope he pays dearly for them but if they aren't true this is a bunch of BS once again by not reporting them earlier. If they were reported i am misinformed as watching the news last night they said they weren't reported.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
It doesnt hurt that his wife makes more money than him... How many NFL Players can say that?

Also between his company "TB12" and endorsements into his 60s (assuming he isnt still playing)he will make far more than any QB in his generation.

true he does have a hott wealthy wife but lets be honest theres exactly 0 NFL superstars that need their wifes income. 0.....don't hate the guy because hes smart with his money and doesn't waste it on hookers, drugs, cars, exocitc lions and tigers, am I missing anything

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
true he does have a hott wealthy wife but lets be honest theres exactly 0 NFL superstars that need their wifes income. 0.....don't hate the guy because hes smart with his money and doesn't waste it on hookers, drugs, cars, exocitc lions and tigers, am I missing anything

i dont think he has a crew either.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once again not an AB fan but why weren't these past rapes reported to the police when they happened?
If these charges are true i hope he pays dearly for them but if they aren't true this is a bunch of BS once again by not reporting them earlier. If they were reported i am misinformed as watching the news last night they said they weren't reported.

She is only claiming 1 actual rape.

" The first alleged incident was in June 2017; Taylor says Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent at one of his Pittsburgh-area homes. A month later, while at Brown's home in his native Miami, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit. Taylor also says that in May 2018, after a night out at a Miami-area club, she went back to Brown's home in Miami to use the bathroom and have some food, and Brown "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and forcibly raped her."

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
No matter how you feel about the Pat’s, you do have to love the way Belichick handles the media, just gives them absolutely nothing..haha

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
She is only claiming 1 actual rape.

" The first alleged incident was in June 2017; Taylor says Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent at one of his Pittsburgh-area homes. A month later, while at Brown's home in his native Miami, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit. Taylor also says that in May 2018, after a night out at a Miami-area club, she went back to Brown's home in Miami to use the bathroom and have some food, and Brown "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and forcibly raped her."

Another question is after he acted like this previously, why in the heck would you go out with him and then go back to his house? Man some people are either super stupid or are hoping something happens to them so they can sue!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like AB and his lawyer knew this was going to be coming out also I guess there is text messages sent to her phone confirming that someone indeed assaulted her while she was sleeping. If the authorities can prove they were sent by AB its bye bye for good hopefully. Jarmarus Reed from Seattle got six games even though he was never charged with a crime. If the NFL doesn't go down hard on AB and his lawyer for not disclosing this before he signed a contract it should be grounds for termination of employment. Which would really suck since billecheat traded his starting receiver to the jets, so today makes me happy to see the Pats in another scandal.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Demaryius Thomas is one year older then AB as far as washed up maybe so but he has a spot on the roster till AB. DT probably would be a lot less of a headache for the pats in regards to unwanted negative publicity also the Vikes looked good sunday I think we have a comparable team to 2017. If everyone stays healthy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74