Blackstone

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
We love ours and keep it up at the lake during the summer and bring home this fall. Million things cooked on it.

Why not a pan ---- why because you can cook a whole meal on it - push a button and boom your ready to go.

My buddy has the biggest one -- i think mine is a 28, his a 36 4 burner -- -we serve breakfast at 1am to a hungry group of partying maniacs -- he needs the 36 --- we run out of room and cook 3 different batches on that grill to serve everyone. If you have a bunch of people over get the big one.

cover -- you need to get the metal cover and cloth cover both --- trust me spend the coin and get em both -- the metal cover works for the wind.

40 walmart griddle you can get for 10 on black friday --- once you go blackstone you never go back. Try it you will say the same thing.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
...if only there was sort of electronic device connected to a vast network filled with a wealth of knowledge that virtually any question could be answered ...hmmm :confused:
I thought I could just ask on here, but I guess not. I’ll just go back to eating paint chips and licking windows I guess.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
My current grill crapped the bed so I pulled the trigger on one of these blackstone griddles! Thanks a lot you yahoo's! hahaha
63313e8d-927e-4ebd-b2bf-269672bd81d1_1.2777d985fa9cdc1afbd2f3738474afb3.jpeg

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
now i got to google smash burger too i suppose. i was gonna just ask the smart people. but, i see that is frowned upon.

Bullsnake

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got the four burner one also, I like it, Heavy as hell, but you can get the whole meal done in one shot which is nice, big breakfasts, hash browns, steaks, stir fry you name it. just oil it before and after so it don't rust up on you, i keep mine in the garage, but its more to keep the damn goats off of it

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got the four burner one also, I like it, Heavy as hell, but you can get the whole meal done in one shot which is nice, big breakfasts, hash browns, steaks, stir fry you name it. just oil it before and after so it don't rust up on you, i keep mine in the garage, but its more to keep the damn goats off of it

Do the goats stand on it or try to eat it? Maybe you should cook one goat on it in front of the rest of the goats so they learn a lesson.

Bullsnake

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do the goats stand on it or try to eat it? Maybe you should cook one goat on it in front of the rest of the goats so they learn a lesson.

LOL lil bastards climb on everything, hoping for some coyotes to help me out

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone tried those bricks to clean their Blackstone's like they do with restaurant flat tops?

Haven't used it on mine but have on other flat tops but should work fine. Only thing is getting it squeaky clean basically means you have to re-season it again just like a cast iron pan, couple friends found that out and warned me not to go too far on the cleaning.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't used it on mine but have on other flat tops but should work fine. Only thing is getting it squeaky clean basically means you have to re-season it again just like a cast iron pan, couple friends found that out and warned me not to go too far on the cleaning.

At one point in my life, I worked at a Bonanza, grilling steaks and frying various vittles. The griddle that we had cleaned up nicely with one of those pumice bricks. But it was a chore getting in the corners and all the way to the edges. and after, you had to get the gritty oily pumice-y residue off (hot water did the trick for the most part, if I recall), then squirt and rub oil on it.

the brick thing goes away fairly fast. Do yourself a favor, and buy a few.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
we have/had one at work,took a shit over labor day only couple years old,stored indoors,great while it lasted,all winter I use the indoor smokless grill with griddle,works great,for smokey flavor a couple drops of liquid smoke in the water tray does the job

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
So are these things still all the rage? I was thinking about getting one for the inlaws for christmas to keep at the lake but now I want one.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87