Gun Safe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walmart has a good selection online with good sale prices on some most of the time.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Have a jug of bronwnells rust remover and if you get aggressive with it, it will take the bluing off to which it did and barrel was shinny. blue 6 times and after buffing looks good in normal light but under high intensity light looks like a fraction of the bluing compare to receive. anyways it is was it is with no visable pits. got other guns to work on. called company on the vci and he explain how it work so will get and hope it works like he said so thanks again migrator.
Now have had this rifle for about 20 years with a canister full of shells. Never shot so was going to shoot but I cannot find the canister. It is not like one goes into the rifle local store and buys shells. One room and how can one lose a canister full of bullets?
So any insight on how to blue with what I got let me know. Damn. it is an army canister with a whole bunch of 219 with some reloads and others new.

Walmart, the wife goes to sams club and now and then Walmart, I sit in car and wait or tell her to pick me up at scheels or cabelas. Target no different. At best maybe once a month we go to the big towns that have those stores. db\

Getting old, bought a 77 cutlass saloon five speed manual in 76. Order from texas and took 10 months to get, still have and every summer put another part into it and drive maybe 100-300 miles then back in storage. So today driving this morning in the fog, went to dim lights and could not find the dimmer switch. Had this car for 42 years and had to get the owners manual out when I got home. and that is just a small part of getting old, trust me on that one.

But I still remember how to get the m1 apart and the krag bolt out. It just I ran my one thump through a chop saw and its a bitch when ones thump is shorter than the other.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73