Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
546CFF58-B4AC-4E02-9BE9-ED9C2722B317.jpg
From their Instagram yesterday

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was curious what percentage of he AR market they had anyway. It could be as simple as their percentage of the market was so low that they are just bowing out and focusing their efforts elsewhere. Pretty typical in industry. Just News media blowing it out of proportion for head lines.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was curious what percentage of he AR market they had anyway. It could be as simple as their percentage of the market was so low that they are just bowing out and focusing their efforts elsewhere. Pretty typical in industry. Just News media blowing it out of proportion for head lines.

I think Yoby hit the nail on the head... I think this has more to do with Colt having such a small percentage of and not making squat off the consumer market so they are bowing out and focusing strictly on government contracts...

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

What!? The media sensationalizing something, to sell airtime and newspapers?! Clickbait? Nah, that's preposterous. Our "news" industry would never stoop to such a low.

They must expect us to be a bunch of old ladies, to bat THAT ball back and forth.

Notice the quotes around the word "news". I can't type it with the appropriate sneering sarcasm.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You guys are all falling for the liberal mainstream media agenda. They want the public to think Colt is discontinuing to sell AR-15’s because Colt has decided civilians should not own these weapons. They want gun supporters to demonize Colt while protesting to the blind sheep that even a gun company thinks civilians should not own these weapons. This is obviously not true in this case. With all the competition for the sales of ARs there have been a ton of companies making these guns and overstocking the market. Colt would be one of the last companies many people think of when considering an AR purchase.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^ this, then they'll try to go after the DIY YouTube vids, It will never end. They always seem to be a step behind though.:;:muahaha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75