Elevator Fraud

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You’ve attacked old white male repubs in past posts... your PC BS has been on display in other threads. I’ll waste no more effort on changing the mind of the likes of you - who judge people by their sex, age, skin color, etc

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You’ve attacked old white male repubs in past posts... your PC BS has been on display in other threads. I’ll waste no more effort on changing the mind of the likes of you - who judge people by their sex, age, skin color, etc
HAHAHAHA your boy trump doesn't do that. Unbeleivable the lengths you guys go to justify his behavior. It takes someone with more reasoning than you to change anyone's mind. Incredible.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's alot of man love there for trump. So you think he's the greatest, gotcha. How about getting rid of him and getting a real Republican for president. You've got a reason for everything, any chance some of this is your boy's fault? Didn't think so. HAHAHA

I'd like to see a list of these "real" Republican presidents that you'd suggest.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Here is that there list one speaks of. db

Well no real ones living today only dead ones to put on the list, guess I am happy with what we have, beats the hell of the dozen or so on the other list.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
nzvJHR_X_400x400.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93