October 2019 Snowpocalypse

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
October 2019 “Big Wet One”

My body is ready. Let’s get this shit started.

Where’s Nean Delson with the weather models?

F4B6E96D-1C75-4110-8067-A5B756B5384A.jpg

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
With 40+ mph winds coming, do you have a couple bricks in the bottom?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
shut your faces...here boys.....after two nice days....just why in da hell we have to have such shit weather so soon, damn mother nature how much moisture you want us to have for cripes sake, yup all be that ole man shaking my fist at the clouds........lol

( I really really hope it blows over)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to see the weather bucket out for another year of service

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Farmers are effed. There will be about a 10% harvest this year. Pheasants are all going to die the day before the opener. Glad I received and filled a pronghorn tag this year as they’re likely to go extinct after this weekend. Maybe scientists will use DNA from my antelope sausage to create some kind hybrid pronghorn coyote in a laboratory to keep the species from disappearing entirely.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hilarious and predictable how the forecasters go from 2-3 FEET of snow like a day ago to inches in most areas. This clickbait forecasting is reaching new heights. Sounds windy and icy and shitty but hardly anything we’re not used to and we’re still due for a 10 day or so Indian summer

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hilarious and predictable how the forecasters go from 2-3 FEET of snow like a day ago to inches in most areas. This clickbait forecasting is reaching new heights. Sounds windy and icy and shitty but hardly anything we’re not used to and we’re still due for a 10 day or so Indian summer

From your lips to God’s ears.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

right

although I’m worried the grand solar minimum is going to eff our indian summer this time

also - how dare we misappropriate our native brother’s summer?

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
right

although I’m worried the grand solar minimum is going to eff our indian summer this time

also - how dare we misappropriate our native brother’s summer?

Lol sorry. Native American summer?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there’s been several years in my short life that deer opener has been in the 60’s or more

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got a ton of Robins in the yard this morning they better get their ass in gear for heading south, or maybe east. Robin's don't do well in snow, that's if we get some.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a ton of Robins in the yard this morning they better get their ass in gear for heading south, or maybe east. Robin's don't do well in snow, that's if we get some.

I swear we have Robins winter in Fargo. Even last year. Lots of Jan Feb sightings.

Global warming yo.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
I swear we have Robins winter in Fargo. Even last year. Lots of Jan Feb sightings.

Global warming yo.

A co worker has a heated bird bath and had pictures of Robins and Cardinals in bird bath during a blizzards in late Feb.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75