This wet fall

Cormorants

Multi-tools not made by Leatherman

Zebco

Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat

Mac/Apple products

Pitbulls as pets

France and Africa

Gives Facebook a pass, and doesn't like iPhones. Narc.

CrankB8

Founding Member
Founding Member
John Deere Engineers...cocksuckers put hydraulic lines in the worst GD places they can think of and sit back laughing at the thoughts of anyone trying to replace them.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
the weather channel, news, plains getting hit by early snow , BREAKING NEWS east coast hammered by high wind of 20 to 25 mph with gust t0 30 , California looses street lights because power company shuts off electricity

These power shut downs couldn't happen to a better bunch of worthless liberal wackjobs. They sued the power company into bankruptcy last year because of the fires now to prevent future lawsuits they will be cutting the cord anytime high winds are forecast while claiming they are trying to protect the public from fires.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think most things have a worth. Even if it's for no other purpose than to teach us what NOT to purchase or use for a particular job. However, Non-alcoholic Beer is as close to worthless as anything can get in my world.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
All MN sports teams...or maybe all of MN?

Bismarck Stealerships

Weather forcasters

Politicians

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
This stupid lure, yes I have 2. I don't think even snags like these.
original.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

original.jpg

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
John Deere Engineers...cocksuckers put hydraulic lines in the worst GD places they can think of and sit back laughing at the thoughts of anyone trying to replace them.

Thats funny! Especially since my wife is an engineer at John Deere haha

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

its not just john deere pretty sure cat also gets in on the competition to see who can put the hose in the dumbest fucking spot ever

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Goddamn GM tire pressure monitor system. Every vehicle I have this has been an issue. And not once have I had an actual flat tire. Annoying AF. Now that I think of it, all the GM sensors and shit. Emission EVAP system leak BS can eat a weiner.

Bought a 2017 used Gm pickup. They gave me a three month trial of onstar to go with it. I get a message within a week from onstar that one or more of my tires has low pressure. I check it with my pressure gauge. fine!! A few weeks later; repeat message. I check it with another pressure gauge; fine. Again a third time. Three strikes and you are out. I canceled my onstar. F' 'em.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know about any of you but that safety system to get the spare tire down in Chevys bout made a few of us walk off a cliff more than a few times.. As if the spares not already super glued to the frame from dirt, mud, grass, ice and then they have to add a whole nother aspect even Einstein couldn't figure out in the middle of the night on a gravel road in 0 degree miserable weather. Wonder how many have been cut down with a torch afterwards..talk about some absolute nightmare scenarios I'd never wana relive.

I roll with a 1 ton jack, lithium ion impact, 4 way tire wrench, and spare tire in the back of suv or in the box now.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't know about any of you but that safety system to get the spare tire down in Chevys bout made a few of us walk off a cliff more than a few times.. As if the spares not already super glued to the frame from dirt, mud, grass, ice and then they have to add a whole nother aspect even Einstein couldn't figure out in the middle of the night on a gravel road in 0 degree miserable weather. Wonder how many have been cut down with a torch afterwards..talk about some absolute nightmare scenarios I'd never wana relive.

I roll with a 1 ton jack, lithium ion impact, 4 way tire wrench, and spare tire in the back of suv or in the box now.

The spare tire system on gm pickups has given me Forrest Whitaker eye on two different occasions. SDMF helped me out one time with some surgery via sawzall

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member

Exactly! I got a flat tire in a full size GMC work van in a late fall blizzard. I had to crawl underneath and lay on my back in a muddy road and cut the spare down with an angle grinder all while it was blowing and snowing like crazy. Numerous cuss words and death threats to GM later I got it down.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought a 2018 carryover and had the dealer drop the spare and put it in the box the day I picked it up. Had a one bad experience trying to get the GM spare off on a muddy road in the rain. Never again.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
2-Ply Toilet Paper... I don't enjoy accidentally fingering myself

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81