Worthless

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
( ME ) is what the wife says once in awhile. But that's just her. Dog thinks I am wonderful.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
well worm my woman gets the paper every morning,makes damn good coffee too so thats worth something don't ya think?

- - - Updated - - -

naw bf,I call the GM hotline,tire change under factory powertrain warrenty up to 100k miles on Gm vehicles before 2016,free towing as well.

And I would die of old age by the time they found me on the Angle road.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
dodge and jeep service.

first car at age 12 was a 52 buick, paid $50 and sold for $25, then a 56 buick and then a 58 buick i paid $800 for. then a 60 desota, 65 sports fury with the 426, a 70 vip with the 440 375 hp and was never beaten with that car. Been a mopar ever since and now have two rams and a jeep. (a 77 cutlass did make it into our world and still have but that was for a reason)

Jeep has transmission problems, four dealers also said sometimes wrong but will not take for a test drive or are willing to fix on warranty.

After all these years the wife will be driving a buick for the rest of our life unless we both make it past 90 and then i am sure it will not be traded for a mopar.

By the way rydells in grand forks is worthless. db

my junk may be not what it was worth at one time either.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ear rings on a man. Or any other piercings on a man. Most if not all tattoos.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes! Tattoos on a woman. Have never seen a single tattoo make a woman look better

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes! Tattoos on a woman. Have never seen a single tattoo make a woman look better

What exactly do you like? Your perpetual negativity makes me lol so I’m not complaining. Cheers

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dongles...I can never find mine when I need it!

bahahah. truth. I bought one in an airport in DC once, and I think it was almost $30. Stupid, but looking at a 15 hour flight made me pay the money.

Now I have about 4 of them.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ear rings on a man. Or any other piercings on a man. Most if not all tattoos.
“If a girl has a tongue ring, she’ll probably suck your D. If a guy has a tongue ring, he’ll probably suck your D!” -Chris Rock

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
D5C770A7-5DA7-4545-BA05-4F9EF31A9429.gifC41CC890-C265-478E-BB5B-D05890B17E48.jpeg22227B07-9121-454B-AD0E-30B6DDA0B57B.gif
Yea I can see.. Where's the "dumbass driver ahead" signs??

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member

Those damn women should be in the kitchen making me a sandwich and getting me a beer not out getting those damned ol' tattoo things on their bodies.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
KX news and weather lately if you are in the Bismarck area, all Minot totally different here in this part of the state

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agree with the spare tire carrier in the GM's. I've put my spare tire in the rotation with the tire rotation every 7500 miles, so for me that equates to about every year. I get it out, put it on the first spot I take a tire off of and take it off when I put the last tire on. Store it again. The rim from the old '03 Chev was about eaten up from all the salt/beet juice they use in this city. I'd have been afraid to use it if I'd have had to. Think this one ('17) will eventually end up in the box sooner than later or especially during the winter.

I actually had the spare stored in the box until I had to go harvest my brother in law's garden right before the first frost last week. Put it back under so i'd have room for watermelon, cantaloupe, squash, potatoes, corn ................................. good intentions but I needed the whole box for produce.

Hint: those of you that have your dealer/other rotate your tires, have them drop your spare, lubricate and put it back.

On my '03 I was able to unbolt the frame and spare from the box to get at it one day when I couldn't release the spare. I didn't/don't have the cutting tools. So with the right Nonworthless tools, you can get it down.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bird dogs that are ONLY voice-trained.

Neurotic cats and horses.

Peruvian immigrant sheep-herders that don't keep their Great Pyrenees dogs in check coupled with neurotic horses

Muzzle-Brakes!

2.8" short-action magazine boxes.

The Subaru engineer that decided it was acceptable to need to remove the fender liner to change any light-bulbs in the front-end housing.

The Ford engineers that decided it was acceptable to have to REMOVE THE ENTIRE GRILL to make any light-bulb swaps in the front housings.

Dulled tools of any sort (knives, saws, scissors, clippers, drill-bits, files, etc, etc, etc).

NiCad batteries

Boots and optical equipment produced anywhere within the Asia-Pacific Rim with the exception of Japan.

Injection-molded rifle stocks.

Auto-Manufacturer-supplied tire-changing hardware/tools.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The refs in last night's Packers game.

Uff-Da, you're not kidding!! At best, I'm a fair-weather football fan, taking a passing interest in the game. I don't have a team I love, or that I love to hate. I'm fascinated at how the game that's played on such a large field w/22 mostly enormous humans on that field at a time so often comes down to mere inches and the precision with which those inches are capitalized upon. I don't really care who's benefitting or suffering as much as I enjoy to see some of the almost super-human feats of concentration and precision.

The 2 hands-to-the face calls against Detroit essentially cost them the game, might as well have been Joyce/Galarraga. Also, the gorgeous over-the-head catch that was called a TD for Green Bay looked to me like the catcher was at least 1-yd short when his knee hit the ground.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66