BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weather Forecast

weather.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
People who NIT-PICK!! especially when its a photo of a nice deer!!!

Or People who think ND Hunting and Fishing rules apply to other states!!!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
People who think ND Hunting and Fishing rules apply to other states!!!
Antelope season was closed years ago when the population dropped just like recently. When the season reopened there were some real trophies running around out west. I had permission to hunt a ranch south west of Bowman. As I was walking across a field a guy jumped out from behind a sage and sprinted to me. He stopped out of breath and wanted to see my written permission. I said I didn't have any. He said he was going to call the warden. I said go ahead, I'll wait somewhere on this section. He was from Colorado. I was surprised the first season for a long time included non residents.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wrong combination of hot wings and beer the night before a hunt. Next days gas might be ok for skunk, coon or bear but not recommended for deer.

3tt3v

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watch it punk, I’m an Ultimate VIP, practically a NDA Legend.

- - - Updated - - -

DSC02732a.jpg
practically. ☺️

- - - Updated - - -

It’s opinions. Like all so far that has been said. Vehicle problems or whatever. I’m not replying to argue or cut anyone down, just opinions. A few of you love the fight but you can have it. Just opinion is what I left. If you don’t like it, tuff shit. If you do, great. If you don’t like opinions then don’t post. Just my 2 cents. Thanks

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
practically. ☺️

- - - Updated - - -

It’s opinions. Like all so far that has been said. Vehicle problems or whatever. I’m not replying to argue or cut anyone down, just opinions. A few of you love the fight but you can have it. Just opinion is what I left. If you don’t like it, tuff shit. If you do, great. If you don’t like opinions then don’t post. Just my 2 cents. Thanks

I will have you know my comment is not opinion but scientific experimentation. For instance 12 Asian Zing and a side of Garlic Mushrooms along with 3 Budweiser's from bdubs can yield some rank gas. All I saw was raccoon and skunks those days, I assume bear so that is just a theory I guess

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will have you know my comment is not opinion but scientific experimentation. For instance 12 Asian Zing and a side of Garlic Mushrooms along with 3 Budweiser's from bdubs can yield some rank gas. All I saw was raccoon and skunks those days, I assume bear so that is just a theory I guess

;:;rofl;:;rofl

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
practically. ☺️

- - - Updated - - -

you are correct. Fact vs opinion. That’s what 99% of NDA is

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69