Worthless

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Over the years I have had various Multi-tools. I had the very first Leatherman when it came out. One of the most useless/worthless tools that have recently been added to most multi-tools is a scissors. My opinion only. All the ones I have tried to use didn't work worth a crap.

What are some of the items in the outdoor world that you have experienced as 'worthless'?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
7000932E-7C2B-4A14-910F-E074977E3354.jpeg
Wasn't there to see it but an impatient buddy gave a brand new one a try for a half a filet and in the garbage it immediately went.. Reviews don't look bad online but I always get a good chuckle out of his presumed misery.

I always hated the standard lucky duck stakes and how hard they were to get into the dirt and learned fast not to use rocks to pound them down. Had to re-engineer more than a handful and always had a rubber mallet in the trailer. And don't get me started on those $2 headlamps from harbor freight in the cold.;:;badidea

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
An empty 1.75 litre, and a hook with no bait on it.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
A transgender, bisexual, racist, cross eyed game warden that can’t speak English.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Danner boots, cotton ,mossberg 835 piece of crap shot gun, factory triggers,

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
The pet rock is pretty worthless if you ask me

rockbox2.jpg

Yes, this is literally a rock in a box. "Designed" by advertising executive Gary Dahl in the 1970s and marketed like a real pet, these rocks sold in their thousands in the US. Paying just a penny for each stone and including a tongue-in-cheek training manual, Dahl sold the Pet Rocks for $4 each and made himself a millionaire along the way.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
vehicles that give the illusion of being accident proof. vehicles without keys

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cotton clothing
Game carts
Motion wing decoys
Danner boots
And last but not least on the useless list, people who get a once in a lifetime elk tag, then bitch about not seeing any elk simply because their fat ass is too lazy to get out of the truck

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s a bold move taking a jab at the infamous weather bucket.

I take no offense, but Weather Bucket might just disappear your dog and put a bun in your lady’s oven. Maybe for a little while it’s best Obi-wan don’t go to sleep for long stretches.

- - - Updated - - -

Over the years I have had various Multi-tools. I had the very first Leatherman when it came out. One of the most useless/worthless tools that have recently been added to most multi-tools is a scissors. My opinion only. All the ones I have tried to use didn't work worth a crap.

What are some of the items in the outdoor world that you have experienced as 'worthless'?

I like the scissors. Use it when I miss a whisker or need a small, precise piece of duct tape.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76