Worthless

Walleyedevil

Throw them all at a liberal! Fack!

Attachments

images.jpeg

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The most aggravating thing about the GM spare tire BS? It's been that way for 20 fricken years, how long does it take to engineer a solution? I don't know anybody with a GM truck that doesn't have their spare in the box.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the GM guys. Lower and raise your spare once a year to prevent it from locking up. Also, you actually know how to do it then, rather than learning while your on the side of a road. Or just throw it in the box i guess if your a guy that never actually hauls anything in the bed.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For the GM guys. Lower and raise your spare once a year to prevent it from locking up. Also, you actually know how to do it then, rather than learning while your on the side of a road. Or just throw it in the box i guess if your a guy that never actually hauls anything in the bed.

It’s not rocket surgery to lower a damn tire. It’s the fact that people who actually use their pickup for things other than getting groceries the mechanism gets clogged full of shit and seizes up. It’s a complete garbage design

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed it

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s not rocket surgery to lower a damn tire. It’s the fact that people who actually use their pickup for things other than getting groceries the mechanism gets clogged full of shit and seizes up. It’s a complete garbage design
Oh i completely agree that it is a garbage design, I'm just saying there is a way to somewhat prevent it. If the first time you lower your tire is after owning the truck for 5 years your going to have issues. If you just do it once a year on a sunny day in your driveway it can help keep things loose.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh i completely agree that it is a garbage design, I'm just saying there is a way to somewhat prevent it. If the first time you lower your tire is after owning the truck for 5 years your going to have issues. If you just do it once a year on a sunny day in your driveway it can help keep things loose.

This would be a neat project to do when you are doing the yearly power washing of your sidewalk and curb

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
well worm my woman gets the paper every morning,makes damn good coffee too so thats worth something don't ya think?

- - - Updated - - -

naw bf,I call the GM hotline,tire change under factory powertrain warrenty up to 100k miles on Gm vehicles before 2016,free towing as well.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
well worm my woman gets the paper every morning,makes damn good coffee too so thats worth something don't ya think?

- - - Updated - - -

naw bf,I call the GM hotline,tire change under factory powertrain warrenty up to 100k miles on Gm vehicles before 2016,free towing as well.

Or they could just fix the problem to begin with maybe

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup,flat tire they will fix on the spot,bring 5 gallons of fuel out if your stranded along side the road but gotta think its a long wait in the middle of north dakota so agreed with drop said tire annually and use WD40 on all connections including the tire key lock as it will be full of road shit.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
And then you have Ford with their aluminum lug nuts that you cant get off and if you do, they are ruined.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
im going out to the garage and drop my spare tire on my gmc now

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 158
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109