lost members~

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
wth, nobody misses Joan?

I remember getting a PM from Toby after a post wondering if that made "Joan moan" kind of deal. Now that I think about it, the site was a dumpster fire that everybody was pouring gas on the thing.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss Stitso and of course Tim. And who can forget TOBY.

Agreed Timmer's again he got married,kids to busy for us no goods to chime in once in awhile.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about "just pull the trigger" henry?

Henry.png

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meh. Chicks look that way on the internet all the time. She's a lot less attractive in person.
As a young lad growing up in Fargo, I was a Q98 rocks FM avid listener. They had a woman, forget her name now, but that voice sounded like she was a smoke show. Then they put up a billboard about a year later with the crew pictured on it, sombitch that ruined that awesome voice forever.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol Taylorman55 is probably old enough to be her dad, Im thinking he tried to put the moves on her and she shot him down lol
That would be the only reason some guy would come on a public site to cut snoxchic down.

Unless he was joking or being sarcastic then I can understand the post as comical lol ;:;rofl

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol Taylorman55 is probably old enough to be her dad, Im thinking he tried to put the moves on her and she shot him down lol
That would be the only reason some guy would come on a public site to cut snoxchic down.

Unless he was joking or being sarcastic then I can understand the post as comical lol ;:;rofl

Yes, some are misunderstanding some humor. I'd had a few inbox messages about it. Pure entertainment to say the least.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, some are misunderstanding some humor. I'd had a few inbox messages about it. Pure entertainment to say the least.
Its really not a joke though. I don't know this snochix at all, however an internet picture and a real life looksy are 2 totally different things.

I am also guessing that just because it is a woman doesn't mean 90% of us dudes are going to automatically be all over her.. Some chicks are icky, some are bitchy, some stink, some are hefty, unless you guys are into that, well than I am way off here on my trip.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Its really not a joke though. I don't know this snochix at all, however an internet picture and a real life looksy are 2 totally different things.

I am also guessing that just because it is a woman doesn't mean 90% of us dudes are going to automatically be all over her.. Some chicks are icky, some are bitchy, some stink, some are hefty, unless you guys are into that, well than I am way off here on my trip.

Does this mean you are in the 10% club?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79