Flooding on the East Side

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We're pretty fortunate compared to the west side this spring, but it's odd to have flooding in OCT. I happen to be at risk in the Jamestown area and it appears we have a pretty fair plan to safeguard life and structure. I'm hoping VC and others are on track as well.

Another reason i wanted to bring this up is because i had the please of listening to [MENTION=389]Allen[/MENTION] and whoever the guy was for the Corps brief everyone who showed up at the town hall. Excellent job Allen! You're knowledge was appreciated last night!

How you and the Corps guy can patiently listen to some of the questions that were being asked at the end blows my mind.... I was about two more questions away from telling people to quit worrying about their damn lawn or the golf course, as well as the people who want to "just shut the dams off until spring and take the risk", to STFU!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the kind words. It's a gift that being twice married/divorced has brought out in me.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was headed west on 94 and was dumbfounded at the water from Casselton to Bismarck. UNREAL.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't hesitate to reach out. I'm sure there are some of us who are willing to help someone in need!

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw the Red was at 41 feet in GF - that's nuts for mid-October. Gonna be a mess if there is much snow this winter.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a fricken mess with the water in the basements. Wonder if you are going to have a mold problem also after all of this mess?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Wild Rice river south of Wyndmere looks like spring flooding.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76