CWD in 4B

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was talking about the eating part of it. Eating a cwd deer or just eating deer period with all the chemical they eat I dont eat deer for that reason.
By the stupidity of what you posted you may not eat deer but I'm guessing your parents must have ate it by the ton!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
::wowzers:: Whitetail56............... ;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl Good, leaves more deer for the rest of us. ;:;boozer

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was talking about the eating part of it. Eating a cwd deer or just eating deer period with all the chemical they eat I dont eat deer for that reason.

probably best if you just quit talking. Do you forget to breath on occasion?

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Jeeez………. what a tuff crowd today. Hang in there Whitetail56!

Fish On!

emerald

Established Member
IL pigeons an seagulls,[land fill] at the [year of the rat], buffet, alot more healthy, also,[ keto friendly], less carbs too, no :;:cheers:;:smokincwd

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm also wondering what animal protein you eat that is more pure than wild white tailed deer?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not totally convinced either way about the dangers of CWD. I am convinced no one knows much yet. I am also convinced that man has spread it.
As to eating deer I ate three on my best hunting years, but will admit that since the liver concentrates toxins I stopped eating that about 1980. I like liver, onions, and bacon, but store bought caves liver is safer since deer can't read don't enter field for X number of days.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80