Rifle Opener 2019 countdown

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Roll-back about 2 years I went 5 years without drawing a tag. Get my buck tag and scout and plan for the hunt. Know this bucks trail better than he does. First Saturday at 4:30 in afternoon he walks out of sweetclover patch and BANG done and its like your wife saying ( I shaved my legs for this). Had way more fun scouting and planing than the real hunt. I think I am at the age where a paint-ball gun would be more fun. Kind of catch and releace in the gun world and you can keep hunting. Just dont know if thats legal but you could hunt all season with out using a tag.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My sister has been waiting 4 years for mule Buck tag now she got one and is 8 months pregnant lol it should be interesting I've been scouting for her and got a few picked out that shouldn't be too hard on her to get to lol either way should be a good time I hope ;:;banghead

remember-in-9-months-vou-could-be-big-bucks-hunting-49080814.png

Your sister must not have paid attention...

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have fun and be safe. I’ll be enjoying opening weekend at a wedding and hauling a boat to Fargo.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have fun and be safe. I’ll be enjoying opening weekend at a wedding and hauling a boat to Fargo.
You drive safe and have a good trip, my friend! (Don't overdo it at the reception......hehe....unless you wanna have a friendly chat with the tidy bowl man)

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bucks are rutting pretty hard in my area . But there’s corn in every section and not many tags so hopefully it’s a quiet opener . I’ll be sitting waiting In the river bottom . Making the walk in about 11:00 to get setup and the heat on

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
You drive safe and have a good trip, my friend! (Don't overdo it at the reception......hehe....unless you wanna have a friendly chat with the tidy bowl man)

I have the best job for a wedding, Social Hour Server. No lines to stand in for this guy.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Remember the good looking ones usually go home with the bartender.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My sister has been waiting 4 years for mule Buck tag now she got one and is 8 months pregnant lol it should be interesting I've been scouting for her and got a few picked out that shouldn't be too hard on her to get to lol either way should be a good time I hope ;:;banghead

Get out and get some! Same happened to my wife last year. She drew a premier mtn goat tag the day after we found out she’s pregnant. She was 35 weeks on opening weekend and made the 6 mile hike in and tented out 3 nights! Got screwed by hot weather but it was a great trip! Good luck!
3EEE1AE8-0B7B-4512-B540-8BB6E08E78D1.jpg

Good luck to everyone today. Be safe and enjoy!

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
Got a ring of sausage I saved from last season cooking for lunch on the stove in the camper, brothers got a buck tag hopefully we can get the big one we've been watching all year. Good luck everyone and be safe!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get out and get some! Same happened to my wife last year. She drew a premier mtn goat tag the day after we found out she’s pregnant. Got screwed by hot weather

I didn't know hot weather got women pregnant???? ;:;rofl I've typically found them much more receptive to cuddling and physical activity when it's cooler.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Get out and get some! Same happened to my wife last year. She drew a premier mtn goat tag the day after we found out she’s pregnant. She was 35 weeks on opening weekend and made the 6 mile hike in and tented out 3 nights! Got screwed by hot weather but it was a great trip! Good luck!
Screenshot_20210714-000531~2.jpg

Good luck to everyone today. Be safe and enjoy!
One tough lady you got there, she be a keeper. Hope everything went well after the hunt.

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
2BD643D5-5157-44F3-96AA-3DC369BFA898.jpg
My wife’s first time hunting, was over by 12:30 opening day

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110